Chapter 71 Reality 10

After the group owner banned anonymity, no one said that the design draft was leaked by Xie Yi.

    "Who is it? He always speaks ill of Xie Yi when he is anonymous?"

    "Xie Yi is so good-natured that he has never provoked anyone. Who the hell is staring at him all day?

    " I'm on."

    "I've never seen this person bite Xie Yi before, why did Xie Yi always come out and slander Xie Yi after he was with Mr. Li?"

    "It seems that he has a crush on Mr. Li. People."

    ...

    When Wei Yu saw this, his fingers trembled slightly. He raised his head and looked at his colleagues around him. He didn't know if everyone guessed that the anonymous message was sent by him, but he always felt that they were looking at him. Not quite right.

    Maybe these people were talking bad things about him in a group without him, Wei Yu hurriedly sent a message in the group to follow suit, "Who is it? I don't like you either." 

   Someone immediately responded to him, "Wei Yu is right, but shouldn't our focus now be on finding the person who leaked the manuscript, now we have determined that Xie Yi is not the person who leaked the manuscript, and exclude one There are still six people in our group after the people, who has any clues?" The group leader: "It should be the person who slandered Xie Yi. He was so eager to throw the dirty water out, probably to cover up his crimes. But everyone Don't worry, I've already read it, the anonymous person has sent the most messages, and tomorrow he will definitely be the Dragon King in the group."

     Wei Yu was shocked, he flipped it up, and sure enough it was the case, and everyone else said it alone. A sentence or two, and he sent a lot of messages in order to throw dirty water on Xie Yi and refute those who spoke for Xie Yi.     Wei Yu bit his nails and broke out in a cold sweat in fear. He moved his fingers and wanted to send a few more messages now, pretending to be shocked to say something, but the group owner turned on the mute.

    This is all over, even if everyone can't prove that it is his leaked design draft, they will know that the person who has always been jealous of Xie Yi behind his back is him.

    After that, everyone didn't seem to discuss this matter anymore, and they were all calm about what to do. Only Wei Yu was unwilling to leave, and made several mistakes in the morning.

    Their company has a rule that you can't eat takeaway in the office. There are special cafeterias and lounges where you can eat. Everyone went out to eat at noon. After Wei Yu went out, he came back and turned on the team leader's computer.

    The patriarch's QQ number did not retreat, he directly disbanded the group.

    He pretended to walk out of the office as if nothing had happened, but in fact, all his actions just now were captured by the camera placed on the table by the team leader.

    When he anonymously suspected in the group that Xie Yi leaked the design draft, the team leader and other team members suspected that Anonymous might be the person who leaked the manuscript, and the team leader also told Xie Yi.

    Leader Xie Yi used this method to lure that person out. When he planned, he did not expect Wei Yu to reveal his fault so easily.

    Xie Yi felt that his IQ was insulted, why was he so stupid in the past life and was easily framed by others.

    But thinking about it carefully, he never had the intention of harming anyone, and he never thought that someone would deliberately frame him.

    Since Wei Yu disbanded the group, he was very relaxed when he came back, but as soon as he returned to the office, he was surrounded by everyone.