Chapter 66 Reality 05

When the uncle heard that Xie Yi called a man husband, his face changed with fright.

    Today's young people really know how to play, and two men fall in love.

    Although the uncle thinks that they are not good, in order to recover the wine money, he can only wish against his wishes, "Look at how well the two of you are a good match, go back and live a good life, don't always quarrel, look at how much wine he drank for you this night. "

    Li Yuze: "..." Is that for me?

    He was also shouted by Xie Yi's husband, and his hands shook and he almost threw him out, but Xie Yi, who kissed and gnawed at him last night, had given him a vaccination, and he was much calmer today. It's drunk talk.

    As for why Drunk was calling his name, it was not clear what was going on.

    He paid for the drink for Xie Yi, carried him to the road, and when a few passersby looked at them with weird eyes, Li Yuze noticed that the two of them were not right.

    Xie Yi was holding him like a koala, with his legs still tucked around his waist, while he was holding the other's waist with one hand and his ass with the other, like a child.

    It would be fine if Xie Yi was really a child, but Xie Yi was an adult, and the two of them were both men. Although everyone was open-minded now, few people could accept two men hugging like this on the road.

    Li Yuze patted Xie Yi on the back, "Can you get off me?"

    "I won't get off." Xie Yi hugged him coquettishly, "If I let go, you will run away, I miss you so much."

    He As he spoke, he burst into tears again, "I miss you so much, since you've been gone for more than a year, I can't eat or sleep, I'll think of you in everything I do, and of the things that happened with us before. Bit by bit."

    He cried so sadly, Li Yuze felt that what he said didn't seem like a lie.

    "Who are you talking about?" Li Yuze wanted to ask him tentatively, maybe he could come up with something.

    "I'm talking about you." Xie Yi smiled and held his face, leaning over to kiss him on the mouth.

    When Xie Yi's mouth touched Li Yuze's lips, Li Yuze had a very familiar feeling, as if he had tasted delicious food a long time ago, and tasted it again today, the taste buds on the tip of his tongue were awakened again.

    For a moment, he forgot to avoid him, and just froze in place, letting Xie Yi kiss him.

    Xie Yi also kissed him yesterday, but he didn't kiss him on the mouth yesterday, just kissed and gnawed on his face and arms.

    Today's Xie Yiqin is very meticulous, with a hint of caution in her tenderness, as if she was afraid that the person in front of her would disappear if she used more force.

    He kissed for a while before letting him go reluctantly, "I miss you so much."

    He looked at Li Yuze with long-lasting affection in his eyes, "It was promised that we would be together forever, so why did you leave first."

    Li Yuze's soul that was almost hooked by him came back, he seemed to understand, Xie Yi was still talking about the dead lover last night.

    It turned out that this little alcoholic took him as a substitute for the dead lover, Li Yuze chuckled, but he didn't expect that one day he would also be used as a substitute. Standing by himself, "I ask you, who did you say these words to?"