Chapter 45

Today is New Year's Eve, everyone is on holiday at home, and many people eat melons. This morning, all kinds of flips have made the people who eat melons overwhelmed.

    [Comment]

    "I saw so many melons early in the morning, I was eating happily, and found that my house collapsed!"

    "Sure enough, the little three's friends are taken care of. I have said that this Zhou Wei is ugly and has no acting skills. There are so many announcements, it turns out that there is a backing of the gold master."

    "And that designer named Xie Yi, although I have no evidence, but I think you must have copied Park Hyatt, I checked, Park Hyatt is a foreign Graduated from a well-known university, and Xie Yi is an ordinary undergraduate in China, you can see who copied who at a glance."

    "You don't have any evidence, what are you talking about? Foreign schools are fragrant? Knowing that it is a pheasant university, you can go to it with money, it is not as good as our domestic undergraduates."

    All kinds of voices were mixed together for a while, and the noise was very lively. Some people were really angry and complained about the injustice, some people stirred up the water, and some people came to scold people who wanted to vent their dissatisfaction in life.    

   Li Yuze was also very surprised when he heard the recording. He immediately called his friend, "Did you tell Park Hyatt that Xie Yi is pregnant with eight children?"

Where's the house? Why doesn't he answer my call?"

    "It's not what you said, who else can tell him? After all, you can even say that to Park Hyatt, what else can you say," Li Yuze was too lazy to care about others Family business, but it will not affect Xie Yi.

    "Isn't it all your fault? You didn't make it clear to Park Hyatt yourself, and let me deal with it. It was when I persuaded Park Hyatt to make a recording at home for dinner, and you blamed me in turn?" Li Yuze, "What kind of friend are you?"

    "Okay, I admit my fault. After all, I didn't handle Park Yue's affairs well at the beginning, but the words came out of your own mouth. I forced you to tell Park Yue that Zhou Weiwei was your lover? If not You show off that Zhou Weiwei has been taken care of by you, what happened today?" Li Yuze was too lazy to tell him more, "I won't mention the rest beforehand, I just ask you one thing, have you told Park Hyatt that Xie Yihuai has eight children? What about the child?"

 The friend's voice became even more excited, "I have never seen him except for the one time I met Park Hyatt at your house that day, and since the last time I quarreled and walked away from your house, I have never told anyone that Zhou Weiwei is my little lover, so please help me to persuade him."

    "Why don't you just show him the circle of friends? If you hurt him so much, I can persuade him to come back with a few words from an outsider? If you want to calm down, you have to let him see your change, and I don't think you will. , let go as soon as possible, and find someone who you think is worthy of letting you announce your relationship in front of your friends." Li Yuze hung up the phone, and he also had a look in his heart.

    Before, he suspected that there were ghosts in the company. Later, he found out that Feng Tianfeng's company plagiarized Xie Yi's design, so he set his target on Park Yue. design draft.

    However, Park Hyatt later said that Xie Yi was pregnant with eight children. Park Hyatt would definitely be able to see that Xie Yi was pregnant, but only the hospital, friends, Zhou Zhiwei, aunt and driver knew about how many children she was pregnant, and everyone else could rule it out. , only this driver is the most suspect.