Chapter 20

"You, how did you know?" Xie Yi covered his stomach vigilantly, fearing that he would negotiate a new agreement with himself, saying that he would give him several hundred million, give birth to the child, and he would leave.

    Others can be sold, but not their own children.

    Li Yuze's eyes sank when he saw him covering his stomach. Could it be stomach cancer or cancer of some internal organs?

    "I saw that you didn't want to go to the hospital with me, but you wanted to go to the hospital by yourself, so I guessed it." Li Yuze said worriedly, "I'll take you to a better hospital..."

    "No!" Xie Yi quickly Interrupted him, "I already know, what hospital should I go to, I don't want to suffer again."

    The doctor said in a sarcastic tone today, he doesn't want to go to any hospital anymore, and On the way, he was also afraid that others would laugh at him. He didn't want to go to any hospital. He would go to the hospital when he was about to give birth. It would be the same whether he was checked or not. He would definitely give birth to these octuplets.

    "Don't reject it, let's go to a better hospital." Li Yuze wanted to persuade him, but Ji Yi continued to shake his head.

    "No, I really don't need it anymore, it's useless, I can only go to a better hospital like this." Xie Yi didn't know why he took himself to the hospital, was it because he was afraid that he would lie to him, "I have this kind of thing. Do I have to lie to you? You have to take me to the hospital for verification."

    "I didn't take you to verify, I was worried about you." Seeing him so excited, Li Yuze was really afraid that this would affect his condition, "Sit down and eat, I I won't force you." 

   Xie Yi sat down with his stomach covered, "Since you already know, I'll say it in advance, and I also know that I'm your substitute for Bai Yueguang, and when he comes back, I'll leave by myself, no If I stay out of your sight , you are not allowed to let me stay to be angry with you, and after I leave, you have to pay me alimony."     "Alimony?" Li Yuze felt that the word was strange, but he didn't Marrying Xie Yi, Xie Yi is not his child, so it shouldn't be called alimony.

    Could it be that in Xie Yi's heart they were already married, and Xie Yi had counted himself as his wife?

    "Where are you going like this? Stay at ease, no one will make you angry." Li Yuze didn't want him to mess around.

    "I'm not sure. When the person you really like comes back, can he tolerate me?" Xie Yi asked him.

    "I have nothing to do with him, what are you worried about?" Li Yuze served him soup, "eat more."

    "It doesn't matter now, you go and confess to him, or it doesn't matter, you have been secretly in love without explaining it, How can you know if the other party likes you or not?" Xie Yi didn't make it clear whether Yueguang likes Li Yuze or not when he wrote it. At first, Bai Yueguang liked Li Yuze and his various good feelings towards him. Later, Bai Yueguang saw Li Yuze and his daughter. When the Lord was together, he became unwilling. He always went to Li Yuze's side unintentionally or unintentionally and pretended to be pitiful, disturbing the lives of the male and female protagonists.

    To be precise, Bai Yueguang should love himself more. But if Li Yuze was asked to confess to Bai Yueguang, Bai Yueguang would not necessarily refuse.

    "When he comes back, go and confess to him," Xie Yi gave him an idea, "if he doesn't agree, tell him about my existence, and he will definitely be jealous at that time, afraid that you will be with others, Maybe I agreed as soon as I was in a hurry."

    "Why should I confess to him?" Li Yuze had indeed planned to confess before, but he had not thought of Park Hyatt once during the recent days he was with Xie Yi. He was stunned when he blurted out such a sentence just now.