Chapter 46

Zhou Weiwei also took out two coins, "Let's put three, let's have good luck next year."

    As a result, when eating dumplings, Li Yuze ate two, Zhou Weiwei got one, and Xie Yi didn't eat any.

    Xie Yi looked at the two of them holding two coins and the other holding a coin. His palms were empty, and he pouted in frustration, "It seems that I will be the most unlucky person next year.

    " You." Zhou Unknown put the coin in Xie Yi's palm.

    Xie Yi was so moved that he sniffed, raised his arms and put his arms around him, "You are the best, but what do you do if you give it to me?"

    "I'm already unlucky enough, it won't be more unlucky, you are going to give birth soon. The baby is born, and I need more blessings." Zhou Weiwu hugged him and said.

    Li Yuze saw that the two were hugging each other again. He pulled the two away in the past. He stingily took out the coin in Xie Yi's hand and gave it back to Zhou Weiwei, and gave the two coins in his hand to Xie Yi. I don't need you to share it with him, I'll hurt my people."

    Li Yuze picked Xie Yi up from the chair, "It's getting late, it's time to go to bed, you should rest too."

    "I don't want it, today is the third year of the new year. I still want to watch the Spring Festival Gala, watch the New Year's Eve, listen to the New Year's bell, and watch the fireworks." Xie Yi counted with his fingers in the same way, but was still carried by Li Yuze to the room.

    Xie Yi stomped his feet and asked him, "What are you doing? I said I don't want to go to bed."

    "Sleep first, so that you can listen to the New Year's bell, watch the fireworks, and watch the Spring Festival Gala at night." Li Yuze pushed open the door of the room , put him on the bed, "Why are you being so nice to Zhou Wei, and you are always holding hands with him and hugging him..."

    "What's the matter?" Xie Yi interrupted him, "I'd like to be nice to anyone I like. Who is nice, do you care?"

    "You are so nice to others, why can't you be nice to me?" Li Yuze changed his clothes for him.

    Now it's inconvenient for Xie Yi to do anything, and he needs Li Yuze's help to change clothes, so he is reluctant to change clothes, "Don't bother me, just wear this to sleep."

    "Your clothes are covered in flour, so change them. It's clean and comfortable." Li Yuze saw that he was still clutching the two coins he gave him just now, and put the precious ones in his pocket. Sure enough, Xie Yi still liked him, but he didn't give him a good look recently when he was in a bad mood. .

    He lay beside Xie Yi, "It doesn't matter if you're not nice to me, just accept what I'm nice to you. Also, if you're angry in the future, just throw it on me, don't suffocate yourself."

Yi felt that Li Yuze had changed. Before, Li Yuze had a cold attitude towards him. At first, they met every half a month. As a result, after sleeping two or three times, he began to cling to him and wanted to live together. Later, he kept thinking that he liked him. Is he so good?

    Is Li Yuze a love brain?

    But when it was set for Li Yuze at the beginning, there was no setting of love brain. The person with love brain is the heroine.

    Now when he thinks of the heroine he wrote before, he feels uneasy in his heart. If after he crossed over, such a poor woman really existed, she became a living person and suffered in front of him, how selfish would he be? responsibility.