Chapter 67 Reality 06

Li Yuze brought him back just now. He felt that the man was quite light, but he didn't expect that he was strong enough to drag him into the bathtub.

    Li Yuze's clothes hadn't been taken off, and now they were all wet and sticking to his body. He wiped a handful of water from his face and was about to get up and get out of the bathtub, but the culprit who pulled him into the bathtub came over. .

    Xie Yi sucked saliva, pressed his hands on his clothes, and stared at the lines outlined by his shirt with sparkling eyes.

    "You are in better shape than before." Xie Yi said.

    Li Yuze: "...Before?"

    He suppressed the anger in his heart, raised his hand and squeezed Xie Yi's two wrists, "Who do you take me for again?"

    "Aren't you Li Yuze?" Li Yuze looked down at Xie Yi, and Xie Yi's eyes were full of affection, and the two of them hugged tightly. Next to each other, he could feel Xie Yi's soft body and a different touch.

    His body froze again, no need to look to know that Xie Yi reacted to him.

    "You can still react when you are so drunk. You are also amazing." Li Yuze tugged at his collar, his throat was thirsty.

    "Get off me." Li Yuze gritted his teeth and said, "Otherwise, I'm not sure what I will do to you."

    "I'm just playing with fire." Xie Yi moved his hand and touched a familiar person across the fabric. "No matter what you do to me, I don't regret it."

    Xie Yi has thrown such a big temptation. If Li Yuze didn't know that he was being used as a substitute by Xie Yi, he would definitely agree.

    He pulled Xie Yi away and pressed it against the edge of the bathtub. Taking advantage of Xie Yi's confusion, he stood up and stepped out of the bathtub. As a result, he took one leg out, and the other was hugged by Xie Yi.

    Xie Yi said pitifully, "Don't go, I miss you so much, why are you leaving as soon as you come back, you haven't done it yet."

    The blue veins on Li Yuze's forehead jumped a few times, "Let go."

    "Not loose." Xie Yi He put his soft little face on his trousers and rubbed it, "If you don't want to do it, forget it, but if you can show it to me, I'll take a look, and after reading it, you can leave or do whatever you want. You."

    "What do you want to see?" Li Yuze was frightened by his tossing, and his endurance was also limited. If Xie Yi did something, he couldn't help but do something to Xie Yi.

    "That's it." Xie Yi pointed.     Li Yuze followed Xie Yi's gaze, he suddenly wanted to push Xie Yi away, but Xie Yi hugged

    him tightly, "I'll just take a look, and I'll let go after I take a look."

Mostly a small spark, but now it has become a huge flame, and it is still spreading like crazy.

    Li Yuze raised his head and didn't look at Xie Yi, "You can watch it if you want, but remember what you said."

    He seemed to be possessed, and even promised to understand Yi's words, he suspected that he was also drunk.

    Xie Yi happily opened it and glanced at it, Li Yuze held his head, "After reading, let go."

    After Xie Yi glanced at it, he put it in his mouth.

    "Why do you eat everything? It was toothpaste just now, and now there is..." Li Yuze pinched his face and saw Xie Yike looking at him, as if he was enjoying it. There is no way to extinguish it.