Chapter 53

Another intense one, the balcony was so messed up that I couldn't even see it. Although the window was open, the air was still filled with an ambiguous smell.

    Xie Yi was lying on the bed, muttering dissatisfied, "I woke up early to make shoes, not to do this kind of thing with you!"

  After finally getting up early, he did this kind of thing, which made him feel not worth it.

    Although this morning was really cool, in his cognition, getting up early must be to do useful things. If it is only for pleasure, it should not get up early, which will make him feel guilty.

    Li Yuze sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed his waist, "Who told you to tease me over there in the morning, when you teased me when you were pregnant, I couldn't do anything to you, now that your body has recovered, do you think I Will let you go?"

    Xie Yi retorted dissatisfiedly, "When did I tease you? Are you lewd and blame me?"

    "I'm lewd? Who took the initiative to sit up and move by yourself?" Li Yuze asked him back.

    Xie Yi blushed and turned back, his mouth flattened, speechless.

    After all, no matter how often he is not interested in Li Yuze, he will die once Li Yuze takes off his clothes.

    Xie Yi angrily blamed himself, why is he always controlled by his lower body?

    Although he can comfort himself with men like this, but he is different now than when he first crossed over. He doesn't want to be lecherous like ordinary men, and he is also looking forward to an emotional relationship.

    He would definitely be reluctant to change people. After all, no one is more handsome and better than Li Yuze. He has a child with Li Yuze. If he and Li Yuze are separated from others, he will have a lot of trouble. In order to avoid trouble, it is better to fall in love with Li Yuze. 

   After the idea popped out of his mind, he quickly patted his head, thinking that he was as arrogant as Li Yuze, and he liked it, and why was it troublesome.   

He turned his head to look at Li Yuze, did he like Li Yuze or not? It's so awkward to think so.

    But when I do it, it's not awkward at all, and I'm happy. If I'm not awkward at all and I'm happy, do I just like it?

    Seeing him looking at him, Li Yuze paused for a moment and asked him what happened?

    Xie Yi shook his head, lay on the pillow for a while, and then asked, "Are you happy when you are with me?"

    "Happy." Li Yuze didn't know why he asked, but he felt uneasy again.

    "How did you feel when you were with me?" Xie Yi asked him curiously.

    "In the beginning I just wanted to stay with you, but I didn't want to communicate with you at that time, and then it was different." After all, Li Yuze would be attacked by Xie Yi every time he spoke, and every time Xie Yi attacked him, he could make him so angry that he didn't want to communicate with Xie Yi at that time.

    "Why is it different later?" Xie Yi really thought that Li Yuze didn't like to talk very much before, and he was very cold. Later, he talked more.

    "Later I was willing to talk to you because your attitude changed." Li Yuze said.

    "My attitude has changed?" Xie Yi didn't understand. He had always been greedy for Li Yuze's body from beginning to end. He was usually cold to Li Yuze and very enthusiastic in bed.