Chapter 31

"Stop," Li Yuze also stood up, and asked him with a gloomy face, "You haven't made it clear about your transfer of departments, so you want to be in the same department with him?"

    "I told you that he is my brother-in-law, It was also his own initiative to let me turn, and I am not happy at all." Xie Yi turned to look at him impatiently, "Don't act like a jealous husband, doubt me every day, I'm tired of explaining."

    After he finished speaking, he pushed the door out with the documents in his arms, leaving Li Yuze alone in the conference room sulking.

    He actually said I was jealous? Am I jealous of him?

    Li Yuze denied Xie Yi's words in his heart, so he wouldn't be jealous of others, and he didn't like Xie Yi, he just didn't want to let Xie Yi go and let Xie Yi stay by his side.

    Li Yuze felt a little better when he thought about it this way, as if he made himself believe that he didn't like Xie Yi, so he could relax.

    Coincidentally, he just went out, and before he got to his office, he met Xie Baihuan's mother.

    After Xie Baihuan was chased away by Li Yuze, he immediately ran to his mother and cried, saying that he didn't know where he had offended Li Yuze, so he was not allowed to come back to the company. He felt that it must be because of Xie Yi, Li Yuze was angry with Xie Yi, I heard that he was Xie Yi's brother-in-law, so he couldn't come to practice because of the trouble.

    Xie Baihuan's mother didn't like Xie Yi's sister at all. She always felt that the girl was nothing but a good-looking face. She was not smart, did not study well, and worshipped money. She didn't even look at her own Ma Baonan. Is my son more stupid than others? I always feel that my son is very good, and even a fairy is more than enough. After listening to my son's experience today, she decided to make a clear distinction between her son and the family, and she hurried over to talk to Li. total explanation.

    When Li Yuze saw her, he thought of her son, "I happen to have something to ask you, and I heard from Xie Yi, is your son his brother-in-law?"

    "Mr. Li, I was just about to tell you about it, Don't listen to his nonsense, he just wanted to be transferred to our department to tell others that his sister is only related to my son as an ordinary classmate."

    Li Yuze: "As expected."

    Xie Yi just sat back to his seat when he received a call from Li Yuze, "Come to my office."

    "What to do?" Xie Yi ran away after kissing him just now. Did he make Li Yuze angry? Want to have a brutal office play on him?

    Li Yuze: "Come here with your things. It's inconvenient to stay in a crowded place when you're pregnant. I'm spacious and clean."

    "You're afraid of me..." Xie Yi looked around and lowered his voice. He said, "I'm afraid I'll have an accidental miscarriage?"

    Li Yuze hung up the phone without answering him. This CEO has a very eccentric temper. If he can't get there, Li Yuze will call someone to move things for him again. Gossip.

    The desktop computer was too heavy to move, so he could only stuff his laptop and some commonly used things into his bag and carry it to the president's office.

    When Lao Ge saw him carrying his things, he came over and asked him, "Are you really going to change departments?"

    He asked quietly, but other colleagues were very gossipy and quietly eavesdropped on their conversation.

    "No, I'm just..." Seeing that everyone was eavesdropping, Xie Yi had to say, "I just held a meeting and said that the price of the ingredients I chose was too high. I won't change departments."