Chapter 44

Xie Yi: "You don't want to say that the picture was given to you by Li Yuze, right?"

    Park Yue: "Yes, the picture is given to me by Ayu. I asked him for it, and he gave it to me. You thought he would do it for me. Did you abandon me? He lied to you just for the sake of the child. After your child is born, he will abandon you. He has already told me that he will bring your child over and raise it with me. Xie Yi: "

    Is he sick? He gave you the picture and asked you to take it to another company to produce it, and then his own company produced another copy. Did he want you to cheat that company and let you do this?"

    After he said this, there was no news from Park Hyatt.

    Xie Yi frowned, not only did he not add IQ to Li Yuze, he also didn't increase the IQ of this green tea. Now it's not easy to play against him at all, winning is too easy, and there is no sense of accomplishment at all.

    Li Yuze laughed mockingly when he saw him holding the phone, and asked him, "What are you laughing at?"

     How did Park Hyatt get the picture?

    He thought again that when Li Yuze saw that he didn't want this picture anymore, he wanted to go there. What was Li Yuze's purpose for asking for this picture?

    Even if Li Yuze likes him now, he definitely didn't have no feelings for him at that time. Maybe at that time, it was Park Yue who asked Li Yuze for a picture, maybe to complete his homework, maybe to find a job interview, so Li Yuze took this picture The picture was given to Park Hyatt in the past.

    At that time, Li Yuze must not have thought about producing this pair of shoes. Later, Li Yuze lost his feelings for Park Hyatt and forgot about this picture, so he took it to his own company to produce it?

    It was said that it was a gift for him, but in fact, it was not to make more money for the company. The bonuses he opened were just a drop in the bucket compared to the money he earned.

    Sure enough, it is not enough to work under someone else's hands, so you have to come out and do it yourself, which is safer.

    After a while, Zhou Unknown arrived, and he really came alone, holding a box in his hand, saying it was a New Year's gift for Xie Yi.

    Xie Yi took the box, opened it, and saw eight cute little skirts inside. Because he was afraid that the eight children could not tell who was who, the skirts were all distinguished in color, and were embroidered with different patterns. The numbers, from one to eight, make it easier to distinguish who is who.

    But Xie Yi thinks that even if the distinction is made, before the child can speak by himself, he will definitely confuse who is who, and that sisters and sisters will all be called together, until they grow up and realize that they are the old ones. Correct him when he is wrong.

    Xie Yi happily accepted the gift, "Look, I haven't been able to go out recently, and I haven't prepared any New Year's gifts for you, so I drew a picture for you."

    Xie Yi sent it to Zhou Weiwei, which is a Q version of the half body Like, soft and cute, especially in line with Zhou's unknown character.

    Zhou Wei couldn't put it down and immediately changed it to his WeChat avatar, "So you can draw."

    "I can't draw, how did those shoes come out? And those prints on the shoes. The pattern was also drawn by me, how did it give you the impression that you can't draw?" Xie Yi asked him with a smile.

    "Ah, yes." Zhou Weiwei smiled and scratched his head, "I didn't expect you to be able to draw people."

    "We are studying design as art students, can you draw?" Xie Yi pulled him to sit down, "You've lost weight recently, and your boyfriend has quarreled with you again. Didn't he treat you well?"