Chapter 59

"This date is not over yet, you have already started to think about the next date?" Li Yuze's upset emotions caused by the strange taste of the milk tea in his hand were instantly cleared up, "Reward you, the content of the next date I'll decide, you don't have to think about it."

    Xie Yi twitched the corners of his mouth, "Okay, then do I have to thank you?"

    "You're welcome." Li Yuze said, "The shopping is over, let's go. Go to the cinema."

    "There is a cinema upstairs." Xie Yi pointed to the upstairs, looking at him with a surprised look, "You don't have already booked movie tickets for other places, right?"

    "No, just surprised, There is actually a movie theater in such a dilapidated shopping mall." Li Yuze can hardly imagine how small a movie theater this must be.

    "Tattered? Where is it broken?" Xie Yi often came to this small shopping mall to buy clothes or some daily necessities before, and he felt offended by Li Yuze's words.

    As a result, he saw Li Yuze pointing to a tattered trash can and a creaking escalator for a long time, "Isn't it broken?"

    "Okay, then I'm sorry, come on a date with me in this tattered mall." Xie Yi put his arm around him, "It's the same sentence, marry a chicken, marry a dog, marry a dog, you have to get used to it when you are with me.

    Li Yuze couldn't help chuckling, "Will you marry me or me? marry you?

   Xie Yi thought for a moment and pointed back and forth between them, "We married each other. Xie Yi was a little awkward after speaking .

    He is not very good at expressing feelings. He quickly changed the subject and took out his mobile phone, "What movie do you want to watch?" I buy tickets now. "

    "Since it's a date, watch a romance movie." "Li Yuze pointed out a general direction, and then let Xie Yi choose by himself.

    Xie Yi turned around for a long time and found that there were really two romance films, one was a youth theme, of course, the ending of the last two people was not very good, and they separated.

    The second is urban. The two separated because of some accumulated small frictions and conflicts. After separation, they began to recall each other's bits and pieces. When they were together, they could only think of each other's bad. After separation, they began to miss each other's good. , and in the end they are together again.

    Xie Yi watched it and found it difficult to make a choice. He wasn't interested in this kind of movie, where he knew the whole content after reading the introduction. In the end, he changed his finger direction uncontrollably and ordered a comedy movie. Tell Li Yuze to watch comedy instead, and directly drag him downstairs.

    "Didn't you say that the theater is upstairs? What are you doing downstairs?" Li Yuze didn't understand the process of watching a movie. Although he felt something was wrong, he still followed behind Xie Yi.

    "You can't go to the movies with snacks and drinks?" Xie Yi pointed upstairs, "You don't like milk tea, a cup of Coke at the entrance of the movie theater costs more than ten yuan, and I can buy four or five bottles in the supermarket downstairs. Money."

    Li Yuze walked over to him and held his hand, "You have to save more than ten yuan? Did you deliberately want to go shopping with me in the supermarket, but you are too shy to say it?"

    Xie Yi: "..."

    Xie Yi had long been used to Li Yuze's brain-boosting ability, and he didn't have any excuses.