Chapter 76 Zhou Unknown 04

"Really! My agent is super hard to conquer, are you sure you can convince him?" Zhou Weiqi asked.

    "Of course." Hao You raised his hand and fiddled with the hair on his forehead, "You don't even look at who I am."

    "Who are you?" Zhou Weiwei wiped the foam on his forehead.    

    "I 'm your suitor." Hao You wiped two bubbles on his face again, "Is my performance okay? Can I continue to pursue you in the future?"

He is a person who lacks love, so if someone likes him, he feels that the person is okay, and he will fall in love with the other person, but after meeting two scumbags, he dare not do it casually.

    But he really likes to get in touch with Hao You, "Okay... Will you come to wash my clothes next time?"

    "Any time." Hao You counted his clothes, "You can wear one of these pieces. Week, I'll come back next week."

    "It won't take a week." Zhou Wei said shyly.

    "Okay, I'll come over tomorrow." Hao You washed his clothes and left immediately. Zhou Weiwei thought he would stay and wait for a while, a little disappointed.

    But Hao You came again the next day, washed his socks and underwear, and helped him tidy up the messed up table.

    After that, he came a few times, and when he came, he cleaned the room and washed the clothes, and then left after finishing his work. He brings a flower every day, which can add up to a bunch of flowers.

    Zhou Unknown sometimes watched him work, and sometimes lay in bed and read the script.

    Hao You came to him again this day, but now it seems that what he brought is not flowers, but all kinds of delicious food he made by himself, all of which Zhou Weiwei likes to eat.

    He put down the food and tidy up the room for Zhou Unknown, "I'm going on a business trip tomorrow, and I'll be back in about a week."

    "I'm about to finish next week, and I'll treat you to dinner when you come back." Zhou Weiwu felt a little distressed when he saw how he was busy before and after, "Hurry up and rest, you have to go on a business trip tomorrow.

    " If I leave, no one will take care of you." Hao You helped him fold and sort his clothes and tidy up the room, "You eat, I'm leaving."

    "Are you going back to pack?" Zhou Weiqi asked him .

    "No, it's already sorted out, it's so late, it's not good for me to stay here." Hao You said and picked up his jacket, "Let's go."

    Zhou Weiwei sat at the table and pinched the table while thinking about it and said: "Actually, you can stay."

    Hao You paused, "What do you mean?"

    "That's..." Zhou Weiwei rubbed the table again, "You don't need to chase me anymore."

    "I'm turning right? Hao You came over and patted his head, "Thank you, but I don't want to sleep with you when I'm with you. It's too early to stay, I'm leaving.

    " Reluctantly, he lay at the door and watched him leave, before returning to his room after a while.

    He patted himself on the face and it felt so good to be loved.

    After the filming of this drama, he was going to participate in the reality show. He had never seen Shen Shen outside the screen, so he was very nervous.

    He asked the agent, "Have you met Shen Shen before? What does he like and dislike? I will prepare in advance, so as not to say anything that will disgust him."