Chapter 28

Xie Yi looked at the man sitting on the sofa. He was tall and handsome with handsome features. Sitting with his sister, they were both good-looking and looked very good. Even if he looked at him, he was only about twenty years old, younger than himself. He looks like two or three years old, maybe four or five years younger than his sister.

    The boy stood up and shook hands with him, "My name is Xie Baihuan, you can call me brother-in-law in the future."

    Xie Yi didn't expect that he was quite familiar, he smiled awkwardly, and didn't call him brother-in-law, just vague After saying hello to him, I wanted to go back to my room for a while, but found that my room had become my sister's cloakroom, so I could only come back and sit on the sofa to continue embarrassment.

    Xie Baihuan was very attentive to her sister, peeling oranges for her to eat, "My mother said that the oranges in winter are the sweetest, you should eat more."

    His sister was fed oranges by him, and her smile was sweet.

    Xie Yi: "..."

    "Brother, you can eat too." Xie Baihuan also gave him one, "I heard from your sister that you have worked for the company you work for. I have also been an intern recently, so I can take care of you in the future. "

    Are you saying the opposite? I'll take care of you, right? You're an intern, and you're not skilled." Xie Yi smiled awkwardly and forced a chat.

    "You don't know, his mother is a sales manager in your company." My sister said proudly, as if she was the manager herself, "You can only make 18,000 yuan a month in design, why don't you tell his mother? Let you transfer to the sales department and make more money."

    "No..." Xie Yi doesn't like dealing with people, so he can't do sales.

    "My little brother is like this. He is useless and has no great prospects." My sister took Xie Baihuan's hand and said affectionately, "In the future, he will still have to rely on your brother-in-law."

    Xie Baihuan also hugged her sister and kissed her affectionately. With one bite, "I know, your brother is my brother, and I will take care of him."

    Xie Yi was too lazy to sit here eating dog food, "I'll go help my mother cook."

    "What do you cook as a big man?" Xie Baihuan quickly entered the role of brother-in-law and lectured him, "My mother said that women should do things like cooking. You, a man, should do big things.

    " Eating is not a big deal?" Xie Yi was inexplicably said by him, "Did you ask my sister to cook for you every day after you and my sister got married?"

    He felt that his sister was not someone who knew how to cook. She usually does housework at home. If you can't do it, can you go to my in-law's house to cook for others and do housework every day, and be a cow and a horse? Don't get pissed off for two days?

    Who knew that his sister snuggled up in Xie Baihuan's arms and said, "It's natural for me to take care of the housework. In the future, your brother-in-law will work hard to earn money outside. I will naturally cook at home and take care of him."

    It seemed that my sister wanted to be a housewife after she got married, so she couldn't help but say, "It's still called desperate work at work. I thought you guys would travel back to some feudal dynasty, and my brother-in-law is about to go to the battlefield to kill the enemy."

    He After saying this, he turned around and entered the kitchen to help the heroine's mother pick vegetables.

    While picking vegetables, I thought that the heroine in the novel was indeed a housewife. On the one hand, having a child delayed her work. She gave up her job and became a purchasing agent. Later, she wanted to go back to being a designer and her original skills were not proficient. No company is willing to hire an elderly single mother who has a gap of several years as an employee.