Chapter 83 Zhou Unknown 11

Zhou Weiwei was so embarrassed to let them pick him up, "Tell me the location, I can go there myself."

    "My brother is afraid that you are in a bad mood and you have a car accident on the way, so you should let him pick you up." The younger brother yelled beside him.

    "I'm fine." Zhou Weizhi insisted on going there, and Shen Shen sent the address.

    Zhou Weiwei said to Xie Yi and went out.

    On the way there, he remembered that the director's younger brother had just said that their whole family was playing mahjong, which meant that he was going to meet Shen Shen's parents?

    Do you want to bring some gifts for the Chinese New Year?

    He hadn't been to someone else's house for New Year's greetings for a long time. It's okay to say that he knew each other's preferences and what gifts to give, but he didn't know what Shen Shen's parents liked.

    He parked his car on the side of the road and searched for gifts for his elders when he went to a friend's house for the Chinese New Year. There were many answers, such as health care products, skin care products, special products, etc. He looked at the health care products that he chose to be conservative in the end.

    He first went to a shopping mall and bought a few boxes of health care products for middle-aged and elderly people that looked reliable and expensive, and then went to Shen Shu's house with the things.

    When he got to the door, he knocked on the door, and it was Shen Shen who came to open the door.

    Shen Chu looked at Zhou Weiwei's red eyelids, and at first glance, he cried all night, and then looked at the boxes of middle-aged and elderly health care products that Zhou Weiwei was carrying, frowned, "You really treat me as an old man. "

    This is not for you." Zhou Weiwei handed it to him, "This is for uncle and aunt."

    "I don't know your uncle and aunt." Shen Chu said.

    Zhou Unknown: "???"

    My brother understood everything, and came over and said, "The elders in our family like to beat their children when they lose money in mahjong, so my brother and I hid. This is my brother's house. No one else."

    "Oh." Zhou Weiwei was quite nervous at first, but now he has relaxed a lot, and followed Shen Shen into the room.

    My brother followed behind him and told him in a low voice, "Actually, my brother asked me to call you out to play cards because he was afraid that you would be unhappy when you were alone, and there are too many elders in my family, I am afraid that you will be uncomfortable, but I don't want you to see me. Parents."

    Zhou Weiwei always felt that the word "parents" was used strangely, and he didn't know what to say, so he nodded.

    He looked inside again, "Didn't you just say three missing one? What about your sister?" The

    younger brother clicked, "That little bastard originally said to play mahjong with us, but her male god called her after a phone call. Let's go."

    Zhou Weiwei was a little surprised, he had never heard anyone call his sister a little bastard, but his tone was intimate, probably a nickname.

    "Do you know how to fight landlords?" The younger brother asked without noticing his expression, taking out his playing cards.

    "Yes, I've played it on my phone." Zhou Weiwei looked at Shen Shen again, Shen Shen was still as indifferent as usual, with no expression, making it difficult for people to guess what he was thinking.