Chapter 41

"Moved?" Li Yuze also wanted to touch, but after reaching out his hand, he stopped in mid-air. Before, Xie Yi had always resisted him touching his stomach, and now he probably wouldn't want him to reach out and touch the children.

    Xie Yi was completely immersed in the fact that the children moved. He didn't notice Li Yuze's actions. He touched his stomach and felt it for a long time. "It doesn't move again."

    Xie Yi's mood was because he felt that the children were moving The movement became very good, and he laughed and joked with Li Yuze: "Do they dislike the small place, it's too crowded, and they want to run out?"

    "It's only been four months, so are you so anxious?" Li Yuze moved forward again He stretched out his hand, wanting to touch it while Xie Yi was happy, but in the end he couldn't touch it.

    However, Xie Yi said that after the child is born, he will bring it all to him. It is impossible to touch it now. There will be many opportunities to get along with the child in the future, so there is no rush at this time.

    Li Yuze specially looked at the weather forecast. It was a sunny day on Sunday and the temperature was not cold, so he moved with Xie Yi.

    This house was carefully selected by him. It has a large yard, and the children can run and play in the future. There are also more than a dozen rooms in the house. After the children go to school, I will bring my friends home to play and have a place to spend the night.

    In addition to the children's room, he also prepared a study room for Xie Yi, in which the company's small warehouse for storing materials was also set up in the study room. It would be more convenient for Xie Yi to work from home in the future. 

   He prepared so much and didn't say a word. He just said to Xie Yi casually when he arrived at the door of the house, "Time is urgent, just find a bigger house. If you don't like it, let's change it."  

  After Li Yuze finished speaking, he secretly said Staring at him, there was still anticipation in his eyes, as if waiting to see him say he liked it.   

Xie Yi didn't notice his reaction at all, because he was already startled by the big yard, he opened his mouth, "This, this is also called a casual buy, this yard is bigger than the playground of our previous school, no , it has to be the size of two playgrounds, or three..."

    He looked at the beautiful glass flower house next to him again, "Is that the flower house you said? It's so beautiful. I'm going to have a look."

    Li Yuze looked at his reaction, very satisfied, and said as he walked: "I know that you like flowers, and I bought this house because I saw that this house has a flower house. The flowers in it are not good-looking flowers. You can live and watch first."

    He happened to be standing at the door of the flower house when he said this. When the gardener heard this, he was straightforward, "Mr. Li, didn't you just ask someone to bring it here a few days ago? At that time, you also told everyone to put it in carefully. These flowers are delicate, and many of them cost hundreds of thousands in pots. , why is it not a good spend? Mr. Li, why are you still lying?"

    The gardener's voice was so loud that Li Yuze's face turned black.     Xie Yi turned his head and glanced at him. It seemed that

    Li Yuze's arrogant fault had committed again. He deliberately said, "Then go in and see what flowers you bought."

name and habits, he will know which is good-looking and which is fragrant.

    The interior is well arranged. Li Yuze also moved his previous rocking chair. The temperature inside is like summer, and it must be very comfortable to sit and work in it.