Chapter 11

The friend showed an expression that I understand, "We've booked a table, do we want to have dinner together?"

    "No." Li Yuze refused decisively and led Xie Yi to the restaurant, but the two always followed behind.

    In order to maintain the crippled character, Xie Yi kept raising his left foot and stomping away. When he was tired, he changed his right foot. He thought that no one could see the lights in the dim light. In fact, everyone noticed it, even Li Yuze.

    Li Yuze pinched his shoulders and said impatiently, "Okay, stop jumping."

    "Oh." Xie Yi was also tired from jumping, so he stopped and walked slowly, "It hurts a bit."

    "Are you really lame? "Li Yuze asked him.

    "No, no, forget it." Xie Yi sighed.

    With his sigh, Li Yuze seemed to have guessed something. It turned out that Xie Yi had been enduring the discomfort there for his own sake and was jumping away? That's right, I did it four times just now, and the last time it made Xie Yi so out of control, everyone fainted, how could he feel better now.

    How could he do this for himself? Did Xie Yi like him?

    What if his little lover likes him? Substitution? But he didn't have this thought at first, but it was just too comfortable to be with Xie Yi.

    Xie Yi shouldn't fall in love with him, Xie Yi is just a...

    What is it? For a while, he forgot to know who Yi's stand-in was.

    He looked down at the top of Xie Yi's head. His hair was messed up on the bed just now, and he hadn't combed it properly. Now, it was blown by the evening wind, and it was fluffy.

    He pressed down Yipeng's hair with his hands, looked at his clothes, and met him several times. He always wore two sets of clothes each time, "Why don't you even see you wearing the clothes I bought for you? ?"

    Xie Yi tugged at the clothes on his body. Could it be that Li Yuze disliked it and looked ugly? It's not as expensive as the one that Li Yuze gave, but it's also some niche design brand clothes. It costs five or six hundred for a suit, which is too expensive for him.

    "The clothes you bought are too expensive, and you are reluctant to wear them every day. Let's find a chance to wear them later." Xie Yi smiled, trying to pass the level.

    "Clothes are for wearing, what about the money I gave you?" Li Yuze thought at first that he agreed to accept his money to live a luxurious life, but who knew that Xie Yi was still the same as before. Could it be that his family is in trouble and he has sick parents who need to be rescued, so he is forced to stay with him?

    "I've saved all the money you gave me. I can't afford to buy a house. I don't even have a driver's license to buy a car. My daily wages are enough. The house is over, I'll plan how to spend it."

    Li Yuze listened to his analysis and said, "Since you are not short of money, why do you want to stay with me?"

    Xie Yixin said that of course he was jealous of you! This world is created by me Yes, you are the man with the best looks, the most perfect body, the best life and the best life in the world. Without you, I will definitely not be able to find such a good person, but saying this will make Li Yuze feel unbalanced, so he can only say: "Because I like money, You either like things you buy with money, or you simply like to have a lot of money, and having them makes me feel safe."

    Li Yuze stared at his face, and Xie Yi's eyes were always out of control when he spoke. Staring at Xie Yi.

    Is Park Hyatt like this too?

    Park Hyatt went abroad to study a few years ago. He and Park Hyatt met once or twice a year, and the rest of the time was by phone or video.

    Park Hyatt and he were young, and the two of them also had business dealings. Later, the Park Hyatt family went bankrupt and both parents jumped off the building. After that, he helped Park Hyatt to pay off some debts, and also paid for Park Hyatt's tuition and living expenses abroad.

    At first, Park Hyatt refused, but later he said that he would return it to him after graduation, and Park Hyatt agreed.

    Is Park Hyatt doing well abroad? Will he also make the same choice as Xie Yi in order to survive?

    Xie Yi heard that he didn't speak for a long time, turned his head and glanced and found that he was using his mobile phone to transfer money to someone. This is Li Yuze's privacy, and he should not care about it, but he suddenly thought of one thing. It was decided to always transfer money to Bai Yueguang to pay living expenses and so on, so the heroine was still sad for a while.

    Isn't it transferring money to Bai Yueguang?

    In the original text, Bai Yueguang came back when the female protagonist was pregnant. The female protagonist found out that she was a stand-in, and was afraid that the male protagonist would take the child away and raise him with Bai Yueguang after giving birth, so he ran away.

    After being found by the male protagonist, the two were implicated again because of their children, and they were married, so the male protagonist could not be with Bai Yueguang.

    But now, he is a man, and he won't get pregnant. After Bai Yueguang returns in a few months, Li Yuze can directly pursue Bai Yueguang, then the relationship between the two of them should be broken.

    Can Bai Yueguang allow someone like him to stay in Li Yuze's company? Even if he keeps a distance from Li Yuze in the future, he will be suspected of something by Bai Yueguang.

    It seems that I have to make plans in advance, and I will change the company after I am busy with the design in my hand.

    After a while they entered the restaurant, Li Yuze looked at the friends who were following behind them, "Why haven't you left?"

    "It's a coincidence that we both booked this restaurant, why don't we put the seats together and eat together? "My friend is obviously gossiping and wants to know about Xie Yi.

    The manager of this restaurant knew Li Yuze's friend and knew that Li Yuze often came to eat with him. In order to please the big boss, he went over to Li Yuze and said, "Just now, I just vacated a box, and I can see the lotus flowers outside by the window. Chi, the lotus blossoms have been blooming really well recently."

    Li Yuze: "..."

    "Let's go and see the lotus flowers." The friend pulled Li Yuze, "Just let the two children have a chat."

    "Children?" Li Yuze turned his head and looked at the two little Shoushou, they were indeed tender and cute, but it didn't mean they were children.

    "We are both so old, can we chat with their children?" said the friend.

    Li Yuze waved his arm and shook him away, "Aren't we only twenty-eight? Could it be that your little star is underage? Are you in love with a child?"

    "No, he's already twenty." His friend wiped his sweat, "Don't mess around. Say, there are other guests around."

    My friend was afraid that he would run on him again, so he hurriedly invited him to the box, and by the way, talked to him about the project he recently collaborated with.

    Xie Yi couldn't understand the topic of the two of them, and the little star also felt bored, so he handed his scarf to Xie Yi, "It's very uncomfortable, fold it up and sit under it, it will be more comfortable."

    "??? Xie Yi was stunned for a moment before he understood what he meant, and waved his hand quickly, "No need, no need, I'm fine."

    "I can't walk anymore, your boyfriend is quite fierce."