Chapter 25

"What did he say?" He remembered that Zhou Weiwei had previously said that Xie Yi had a terminal illness when Xie Yi went to the hospital, and then he noticed from the clues that Xie Yi was really sick.

Such a sad thing, he actually came to congratulate him, does he mean to congratulate him that he can get rid of Xie Yi and find a new love?

Really two scumbags, no wonder they got together.

Just as Li Yuze was about to talk about him, he heard his friend say again: "Zhou Weizhi said that the little beauty in your family is pregnant, there are only three men in the whole country who are pregnant, and you actually found the fourth one, and you are about to become a father. , I can be an uncle too, shouldn't I be happy?"

Li Yuze was shocked and forgot to say anything, and then heard Zhou Weiwei on the other end of the phone saying to his friend, "Why did you call Mr. Li early in the morning? This matter, Mr. Li still doesn't know."

The friend asked Zhou Unknown, "Why doesn't he know about his child? That little beauty didn't tell him about the pregnancy."

Zhou Unknown replied to him in embarrassment, "How do I know? , Yesterday I saw Xiaoyi's belly bulging and asked him what was going on. He said he was pregnant, and he hadn't told Mr. Li, maybe he wanted to surprise Mr. Li, but when I looked at Xiaoyi, he didn't seem to be Why are you so happy. Why are you so big mouth, I just told you, you turned your head and told others, next time I won't tell you anything."

Friend: "Why are you not happy with the surprise? Is it a child? No..."

Only then did the friend realize that he was talking to Li Yuze, and he hurriedly coughed, "What, I'm talking nonsense, you go back and communicate with that little beauty, if you want this child really not yours, you Don't hit anyone, no matter what, he's still a pregnant woman... No, the pregnant husband, be gentle."

"What nonsense are you talking about." Li Yuze squeezed the phone tightly, his face obviously gloomy, "Is it my child? I don't know? Don't stir up trouble here."

Li Yuze hung up the phone angrily, turned around and propped himself on the table, he had to slow down, and now he couldn't face Xie Yi.

"It turned out to be pregnant..." He was relieved to hear the news, but he was afraid that Xie Yi had a terminal illness and didn't want to worry Zhou Weiyi, so he lied and said that he was pregnant, otherwise they had only known each other for two months. It will be as big as a pregnant woman's belly in three or four months, not even twins.

Li Yuze rubbed his brows and slowly sorted out the matter.

A while ago, Xie Yi always vomited. He said to take Xie Yi to the hospital, but Xie Yi resisted in every possible way. Later, he secretly went to the hospital, and when he came back, he threw away the medical records of the hospital. Is it because he was afraid that he would know that he was pregnant thing?

But if he is really pregnant with his child, and Xie Yi loves him so much, why not say it? Is the child really not his?

That's right, knowing him for two months and being three or four months pregnant, how could it be his child...

No wonder Xie Yi always resisted going to the hospital with him.

Thinking about their first encounter, that time maybe it was the game set up by Xie Yi, who deliberately found him and made him happy to be a father.

But Xie Yi is so stupid, how could he make such a situation? He must have been deceived by the scumbag, and finally he had to come up with this method. Otherwise, with his own ability, how could he afford to raise a child.