Chapter 10

Xie Yi didn't sleep well last night, and he was working overtime and working with Li Yuze again today. He was very tired, so he leaned against Li Yuze's arms.

    Li Yuze didn't expect Xie Yi to be lying in his arms. Although he was lying in his arms after smoking a cigarette, working overtime, and chatting with other men, he had a kind of feeling that was already very good. feeling.

    He sat there motionless and let Xie Yi lie down in his arms to sleep, as if he was afraid that if he moved, he would wake him up.

    He gently rubbed Xie Yi's hair, which was soft and a little warm under the sun, "Who is the gold owner?"

    Although he asked this, he was in a good mood. Maybe It's because Xie Yi was too enthusiastic and active just now. It's also possible that he saw Xie Yi's design, and it's more likely that he saw Xie Yi's true character.

    Xie Yi didn't know how long he had slept, but when he woke up, he found himself still lying in Li Yuze's arms, but he had already returned to the bed.

    Li Yuze was holding his mobile phone and didn't know what he was looking at. He hit Hache to get up and asked with a messy head, "Why haven't you left?"

    Li Yuze's original good mood made him disappear .

    He chased the person off his body and pressed down on Xie Yi's unkempt hair, "You chase me away?"

    "No, I just thought you didn't want to stay with me," Xie Yi said as his stomach growled. When he got up, he rubbed his stomach and found that he was still wearing Li Yuze's shirt, "Don't tell me you didn't bring your clothes here, alas, just take it off for me, you have to wait."

    Xie Yi said and put the clothes on When he took it off, he didn't have any clothes on. After taking it off, he was naked. He was not shy at all and went under the bed to find his clothes.

    Seeing this, Li Yuze, who had planned to take him to dinner, pulled him over and did it again.

    At the end of the day, it was completely dark, and Xie Yi didn't even feel in the mood to smoke after the incident. He lay on the bed and burped, "Hungry."

    "The sheets have been wetted by you, how dare you say that you are hungry?" Li Yuze's voice was rare and gentle. He had never been satisfied just now, and he changed the sheets and gave Xie Yi a bath.

    When Xie Yi heard this, he finally got into the quilt shyly. Who would have thought that a big man could become incontinent because of this, and he would lose face in the future, but he was still hungry, "You are not allowed to tell others about this, Don't tell me about it again."

    Li Yuze squatted on the ground, opened a gap in the quilt, and looked at him with a smile, "Do you dare to be angry with me in the future?"

    Xie Yi glanced at him, although he looked good Good-looking, it looks even better when you smile, but why do you smile at him? It always felt abnormal, so I didn't think much about saying, "Why are you smiling at me, it's so scary."

    Li Yuze's face sank again in an instant, he didn't want to stay here for a moment, got up to get dressed, "Here You ordered dinner, you can stay if you want to stay, and there is no one to stop you if you want to leave."

    "It's so comfortable, I don't want to go." Xie Yi rolled around on the bed, waiting for Li Yuze to leave, he went downstairs to eat, and took a look at the house by himself.

    He hasn't lived in such a big house before, and it's super cool to think about it.

    Seeing that he was waiting for him to leave, Li Yuze didn't want to leave, so he sat beside the bed and waited for Xie Yi, "Xie Yi, your work attitude is very bad."