Chapter 73 Zhou Unknown 01

Unknown Zhou debuted as an idol group, but what he really wanted to be was an actor.

    He is not a professional, has no acting skills, and has no way of becoming an actor, so he thought of a way to save the country through a curve.

    He can still sing, and his appearance is the most outstanding in the draft competition. Although he has no singing and dancing skills, the fans voted for the top few by one vote, and successfully debuted as a group.

    After his debut, he received various advertisements and variety shows, and also received the second male lead of a web drama as he wished.

    Although it's just a brainless Mary Sule drama that you know will flutter at first glance, Zhou Zhiwei still cherishes this opportunity.

    Before he joined the crew, he was happy for several days. His agent poured cold water on him when he saw how happy he was, "There are only a dozen scenes in total. Try to finish filming in five days. There is still a reality show to go on."

    " Five days?" Zhou Weiwei was taken aback by his words, "Impossible, I have no experience, a scene must be repeated many times, and I just got a variety show, why do I have to go to a reality show again? I'm not a robot, I'm so tired." 

   "You have no right to say that you are tired. You are famous now, but it does not mean that you will be popular next year and the year after. If you don't pay attention, you will be out of breath." The agent just regarded Zhou Wei as making money. Machine, he predicted that Zhou Weiwei would be popular for three years. Taking advantage of these three years, he wanted to drain all the available value of Zhou Weiwei, but he didn't say it, but gave him in the name of being good for him. He received a bunch of announcements. 

   "But my memory isn't that strong. I've seen the script, and there are quite a few lines." Zhou Weiwu felt that he might not be able to memorize the lines in ten days.  

  "It doesn't matter, dubbing later, you just move your mouth and don't make a sound." The agent felt that Zhou Zhiwei was a vase with a good-looking face, and there was no need to exercise his acting skills and lines. 

   Zhou Weiwei was very uncomfortable, but he was naturally self-adjusting and optimistic. After he enlightened himself, he memorized his lines on the plane.

    After getting off the plane, he and his agent stood at the airport and waited for a long time, but no one from the crew came to pick them up.

    It doesn't matter to Zhou Unknown, because he has been reciting his lines while waiting.

    And the agent was not happy. He called the crew several times, and the other party said they were busy, so they would just come over by themselves.

    The agent almost dropped the phone, "I don't like to take new people like you with no background. I get angry every day. Let's go, let's take a taxi by ourselves.

    " The lines were consolidated again, but the script was pulled away by the agent, "You see what's the use of these, they don't pay a lot of money, you might as well get acquainted with the reality show you're going to next, if you have time. You know who doesn't, Shen Yingdi is going to participate, and when you get on well with him, we have to try hard to rub him a wave of enthusiasm, and it will be our loss if we don't rub off a layer of skin."

   The agent Balabala said. Da Dui found that Zhou Weiwei started to prevent and control his eyes, and shook him, "Why are you distracted again, did you hear what I told you?"

    "I heard, you said Shen Yingdi..." But when I heard Shen Yingdi, I thought he wanted to be fascinated.

    The reason why he wants to be an actor is because his idol is Shen Shen.