Chapter 79 Zhou Unknown 07

"It's ok if you don't add it." Zhou Unknown took back his phone, "Fans should keep a distance from idols."

    Shen Chu glanced at him unexpectedly, "Do you still know you want to keep a distance from me?"

    Zhou Unknown took a step back, "Look Is this distance alright?"

    He saw that Shen Shen did not answer, but took his mobile phone and pressed something, and then returned the mobile phone to him.

    Zhou Weiwei looked curiously and found that Shen Shen had already added his WeChat.

    "How do you..." Zhou Weiwei asked Shen Shen suspiciously, and quickly opened Shen Shen's circle of friends. He was afraid that it was too late, and Shen Shen would block him.

    "We will have work contacts in the future." Shen Shen turned around and entered the room, asking him to follow.

    Zhou Weiwei kept his eyes on Shen Xu's circle of friends while keeping up with Shen Xu. Shen Xu's circle of friends posted very few posts, only a dozen in total, all of them were landscape photos.

    "It's really like a circle of friends for the elderly." Zhou Zhiwei muttered to himself, and then bumped into Shen Shen's back.

    Shen Shen frowned and carried him into the house.

    Zhou Weiwei discussed the reality show with them, and set a schedule with the agent, so it was decided.

    When he came out of the director's house, he couldn't recognize the way.

    This community is very large. When he came in, he came by car. There are no taxis in the courtyard, so he probably has to go out.

    Standing behind him, Shen Shen saw that he had opened the map on his mobile phone and was searching for the way out.

    Shen Chu: "..."

    "I'll bring you here, and I'll take you out, shut it down." Shen Chu took him into the car, "Where do you live?"

    "Are you going to take me back?" Grabbing his head, "This is not good, I live with my team members, although I am in the same group with them, but it is only a superficial relationship, if someone sees you sending me back, they will spread your gossip... …”

    "What am I afraid of?" Shen Chu reminded him to fasten his seat belt, "Dad can't take his son home?"

    Zhou Weiwei heard him say that, hehe, hehe.

    "It's you, who are currently popular, don't even have a car?" Shen Shen asked him.

    "I haven't debuted for a long time. I'm very busy every day. I have a company car to take me out when I go out. I have very little personal time." Zhou Weiwu sighed. Originally he was in love with Hao You, but the agent relieved him. Fewer jobs he doesn't like.

    Now that he has broken up, he has more workload, and it is estimated that he can't shoot the scenes he wants to shoot.

    But he doesn't regret it. He also knows that he is a newcomer after all, and he has no ability to choose the job he wants to do, and even if he is given a script that he likes, he still has no ability to act it, he just spoils a good drama.

    As soon as he thought about it, he couldn't control it, and the unpleasant feeling of lovelorn came up, especially when he returned to the room after being separated from Shen Shen, when he was alone, he felt even more uncomfortable.

    In his mind, he kept recalling the affairs between him and Hao You during these days. It was obvious that Hao You was so sincere and kind to him when he faced him, but everything was actually fake.