Chapter 38

Park Yue, who was standing outside the door with the secretary, was full of embarrassment. He was unwilling. He took a step forward and passed the secretary. He knocked on the door in person, "It's me, Ayu, you open the door, don't make fun of me. , I heard you inside."

    "Are you sure you want to do more?" Xie Yi glared at Li Yuze, "Let's open the door quickly, don't let people wait."

    "Whoever he is, there is no you today. It's important." Li Yuze said, holding Xie Yi on the table and leaning over.

    Xie Yi never thought that Li Yuze would actually use his mouth. He gently pushed Li Yuze's shoulder with his hand, "What are you doing? You asked me to stay to help you, why are you helping me again?"

    Li Yuze raised his head and asked He, "Don't like it?"

    "Like...like..." Xie Yi said that he would not do it in vain, he was comforted by Li Yuze's care, and his mouth was closed.

    While taking care of Xie Yi, Li Yuze took care of himself with his hands. The people outside the door were still knocking on the door, but the people inside were immersed in more interesting things and ignored the people outside the door.

    It was almost twelve o'clock and one o'clock before the two stopped. Although Xie Yi didn't make the last step, Xie Yi was still exhausted. inside.

    Li Yuze liked him like this very much. He hugged him and didn't let go. He wanted to be tired for a while, but it was too late. If he didn't eat, Xie Yi and the cubs in his stomach would starve.

    He put the person on the sofa, "Wait for me, I'll ask someone to deliver you food."

    "You chased away all the people who delivered the food just now, where is there anyone else to cook for you?" Xie Yi teased him.

    "Wait a while." Li Yuze got up and tidied up his clothes and went out. The secretary saw him coming out, handed him two lunch boxes, and told him that Park Hyatt left them just now.

    Li Yuze just glanced at it and said to the secretary, "You can eat."

   The secretary had already eaten, but seeing that Li Yuze didn't want it and didn't speak, he put it away.

    Li Yuze didn't go anywhere else, but went straight to their cafeteria.

    These days, Xie Yi always ordered takeout to eat, or he asked someone to prepare the meal and deliver it in advance. Li Yuze was worried about taking out, and it was too much trouble for someone to deliver it, so he simply found a chef to serve Xie Yi in the cafeteria. Cooking is also a nutritious meal specially designed for pregnant women.

    Just now he asked people to cook later, but now they are just cooked.

    When the chef saw him coming in person, he was a little surprised, and said that he would send it over in a while, which saved the trouble, and he guessed in his heart what kind of beauty the president's wife was, so that the president cared so much, and he had to take care of it himself.

    The beauty in their hearts was taking a nap on the sofa in the president's office at this time.

    Xie Yi lay lazily on the sofa wrapped in a blanket, and fell asleep in a daze. Li Yuze woke him up to let him eat. He slapped Li Yuze on the arm irritably, then closed his eyes and wanted to continue to sleep.

    Seeing the few red finger prints on his arm, Li Yuze shook his head helplessly. He picked up the person and fed him himself.

    Xie Yi opened his mouth in dissatisfaction and ate in small bites. He had no appetite at all, and kept complaining, "I'm not a child anymore, you don't need to feed me."