Chapter 78 Zhou Unknown 06

"No, grandma, you misunderstood, I'm Hao You's friend." Zhou Wei did not know if Hao You had told his family about their relationship, so he didn't tell grandma directly.

    "He's not at home, what are you doing here?" Grandma looked at him from top to bottom, her eyes revealing she didn't like it, "The master is not here, you're here, who is responsible for lost things?"

    "I... ..." Zhou Weiwu felt very uncomfortable when he heard her say that, his face was red, he wanted to say that he was not a thief, and what did it have to do with him if he lost something.

    But the other party is an old man, so old, just think about it.

    "Since my grandson isn't at home, I'll go first." Grandma said and turned to leave, then waved to Zhou Unknown, "I'm all gone, won't you go?"

    "Okay, I'll go too." Zhou Unknown got up and followed her out. He wanted to go out for a walk and come back, anyway, he would not be found.

    Who knew he was about to get in the car when his grandmother saw him.

    Grandma pointed to the car he was going to drive, "Isn't this my grandson's car, why is the key here, are you his driver?"

    Zhou Wei: "..."

    "I just remembered that you said you were not us. The servant of the house." Grandma grabbed the key from his hand, "What am I saying, it's easy for outsiders to steal things when my grandson is away."

    "I didn't steal it, he gave it to me." Zhou Unknown had just listened to her inner and outer hints that she would steal things, and now she simply picked up the frame and framed herself, even if it was an elder, Zhou Weizhou couldn't help it.

    "Why did he give you such an expensive gift? What do you do? I think you are young and good-looking. It's better to do something serious. Don't hurt yourself." Grandma seemed to be persuading him, but her tone was different. Very arrogant.

    "I have a legitimate occupation, and I don't have that kind of relationship with your grandson." Zhou Weiwei was angry and speechless.

    "A proper occupation? What occupation?" Grandma took out her phone, "I'm calling my grandson now and ask him what your relationship is."

    Zhou Weiwu turned around and wanted to leave, but was stopped by the old lady, "You dare not listen? I'm afraid of him The relationship you mentioned is different from the relationship you think?"

    "What am I afraid of, you can do whatever you want." Zhou Weiwei folded his arms and leaned aside to watch the old lady dial the phone.

    Soon, Hao You's voice came from the other end of the phone.

    "Grandma, did you miss me?" Hao You asked with a smile.

    "Hey, eldest grandson, I went to your house just now, why didn't I see you, but saw a strange person living in your house?" Grandma asked while looking at Zhou Weiwei.

    Zhou Weiwei was even more speechless. He didn't quarrel with the other party because he was afraid that Hao You's grandmother was too old, and quarreling with her would make people angry.

    He suppressed the temper in his heart and quietly listened to Hao You's answer on the other end of the phone.

    Hao You was stunned for a moment, as if he understood who grandma was talking about, "Grandma, that's not a trivial person, that's my friend, he's still a star, grandma, you haven't seen him on TV. "Celebrity ?

    " Grandma let out a contemptuous laugh, "Why do you become friends with a celebrity, and, is it a celebrity or your boyfriend?"

    "Boyfriend?" Hao You quickly defended, "No, not my boyfriend, he told you that he is my boyfriend?"