6

"Uncle, listen to me. This recording program is not so interesting. There are cameras everywhere. What are you going to shoot you for? Do you really want to participate in the program?"

Shen Zhuo looked at his little uncle very seriously and almost collapsed in place. After saying this, he got up and turned around in front of Shen Qinglan, just like a restless big dog.

"Well, that sounds interesting." Shen Qinglan nodded, which made Zhang Mei beside her widen and looked at the artists beside her.

The two looked at each other, and Zhang Mei opened her mouth silently - what's going on?

Shen Zhuo's helpless respect - the little uncle found the entertainment industry interesting.

The two of them fell into Shen Qinglan's eyes, but they felt interesting and tight. He thought for a moment and said.

"You can't take me there."

Shen Zhuo's eyes lit up and said to his heart, uncle, you just need to get rid of the dangerous idea of participating in the variety show! Suddenly, there was a little excitement on his face.

"Uncle, it's good not to participate in variety shows, otherwise some viewers will be scolding."

He seemed to think of the reason. Now he picked up his mobile phone, opened Weibo, and found out what his comment area scolded him, "Look at this, this fan scolded me. In addition to growing a good face and singing badly, I would be scolded. If my little uncle participated in variety shows, he might also be scolded!"

He said such a thing with a little intimidation, and Shen Zhuo was complacent.

But Shen Qinglan glanced at the man in front of him who had an idol burden in front of fans at all times.

"If anyone scolds me, I will ask Carlos to sue him. I have an entire team of lawyers on standby."

Ah... If you don't agree, you have to sue the black fans on the Internet, and Zhang Mei, who listens to the two, can't laugh or cry.

Shen Zhuo was speechless. As soon as he wanted to say something more to make his little uncle shrink back, he heard Shen Qinglan open his mouth again.

"Kellos."

Carlos immediately occupied it and put his hand on his shoulders and bent down, which was a manifestation of loyalty.

"Investigate the program team of "The Dream of 900 Million Girls" and invest. If Xiao Zhuo doesn't take me, I can bring capital to the group."

"Okay, Master Lan."

Carlos immediately agreed, which stunned Shen Zhuo and quickly stopped him.

"Kellos! Don't listen to my little uncle! What kind of investment! What to bring capital into the group? Uncle, who told you that variety shows can be brought into the group?

Whoo-hoo! The little uncle has only returned to China for a few days, and he knows these strange unspoken rules in the entertainment industry. Who taught him?

Shen Qinglan's blue eyes were a little confused and even naive at this time. He looked at Shen Zhuo and said.

"I saw it on Weibo. Someone under your Weibo said that an idol drama you had made before was to bring money to the group. He said that if you don't spend money to join the group, how can there be a big injustice willing to invite a wooden man like you to play an idol drama????"

This directly blocked Shen Zhuoqi's mouthful of blood in her throat, and Zhang Mei next to her almost laughed and remembered the so-called idol drama.

It seems that the devil's law of the entertainment industry has always been in recession, so everyone has worked harder to make TV series and movies.