Arc 8: Prodigy Cub

eyes in the morning. A boy in small white sleeves sat obediently under the tree to enjoy the cool. The old lady next to him came out of the house with homemade shaved ice in her hand. In fact, there was not much ice in it. Most of them were all kinds of fruits, all in her own land. It tastes excellent.

"Lan Lan, don't sit here. Grandpa didn't come back until noon. It's too hot to sit outside. Can grandma turn on the fan for you when you go home?"

The talking old lady looked at her grandson with a kind face. Shen Qinglan raised her white face and looked at her grandmother.

"Wait for Grandpa and Mom to come back here. It's not hot."

Although she said so on his mouth, Shen Qinglan's body honestly stretched out his hand to take over the shaved ice with smoothie, and then began to eat the iced fruit in it with a spoon. Suddenly, he returned to such a backward modern countryside, which took Shen Qinglan a long time to get used to it.

Shen Qinglan, who is five years old this year, is not as full of village guns as other children, because he is as beautiful and white as his mother. He is also a little obsessed with cleanliness. He always likes to stay at home alone, or reads, or does something else. In short, he doesn't like to talk to be with the children in the village. Played.

Shenjia Village is a village that was rich first. Because the territory in the village is vast and sparsely populated, many people contracted fruit trees in the early years. Shen Ze, Shen Qinglan's grandfather, was one of them. It can be said that it was a rare 10,000-dolfed households in the village in the 1990s, even much more powerful than 10,000 yuan.

Shen Qinglan's mother, Shen Baiyu, was also a famous beautiful girl in the village. Later, when she was in school, she looked at Lu Shaotao from the next village, and then she had Shen Qinglan.

Yes, Shen Qinglan had a surname with his mother. It's not because of anything else, but because Shen Ze, Shen Baiyu's father, was injured after giving birth to such a daughter. At that time, there was a flood of water, so he saved the flood and sank and injured his body. Since then, he has never had a child.

Whether it's feudal or the general environment in the countryside, Shen Baiyu originally wanted to recruit a burden, but finally she didn't recruit a burden after finding Lu Shaotao. He just discussed it. After giving birth to a child, she was the first surname with the Shen family.

The Lu family has no money, which is not comparable to the Shen family, who has a rich family. The Shen family married in those years and found Lu Shaotao's military relationship and Lu Shaotao's brother's job, which made the Lu family shut up.

It's just that after Lu Shaotao married Shen Baiyu, he gave birth to a son Shen Qinglan the first year. At first, the Lu family liked it very much, but later, as soon as they heard that the child's surname was Shen, they didn't like it and made a direct fustle and bustle for a while, but the noisy things were inconclusive, so they compromised.

At that time, Lu Shaotao joined the army and did not have time to take care of the family. Fearing that his wife could not take good care of her son alone, he asked Shen Baiyu to take her son Shen Qinglan back to her mother's house. This residence was the time of the year. Now Lu Shaotao is still in the army, and Shen Qinglan, the grandson of the Lu family, did not have it at all. Someone came to see it. The people of the Lu family don't like it, but they are the treasure of the Shen family.

"Why can grandma sit here and wait with you?"

Grandma Shen took a needle and thread bag and was making clothes for her man now. She didn't expect that when she was old, she could not only bring her grandson to her daughter, but also her grandson's family name. Naturally, she liked it very much. Shen Qinglan's food and accommodation were the best in the family.