11

Squeeze oil? Hearing this word, all the princes were stunned. Unexpectedly, it turned out to be such a good thing. You know, the oil they eat now is animal oil, and a little vegetable oil is extracted by my brother from the fruits of some trees, and the amount of oil produced is very small, so it can only be supplied to the palace. Now my brother has found something else. How to squeeze oil?

"Yes, I haven't found a suitable oil-pressed plant before, but now I have found it. When I take my second brother to squeeze oil tomorrow, I still need to prepare something today."

Shen Qinglan remembered how to squeeze soybean oil. Those high-tech tools must not work. They can only be squeezed in the simplest way, that is, stone mills, so it takes time to prepare for this.

"That's natural for Xiao Liu. If you need anything, tell your brother, and he will send someone to prepare."

Shen Yanchang is still very enthusiastic about oil squeeze. After all, this is a matter of people's livelihood. What his father pays most attention to is the lives of the people. Dayong will get better and better in the future. Naturally, he can't do without these food and drink.

"Then please, brother. I'll draw some pictures in the afternoon. The eldest brother can ask the craftsman to help me make them, and I will start using them tomorrow."

Shen Qinglan said that he felt that he could get it out together. After all, stone mills can not only squeeze oil, but also be used to squeeze soybean milk, as well as to make tofu jellybean curd and tofu!

Anyway, Shen Qinglan felt a little tired when he thought that he hadn't eaten tofu yet.

"The second brother is good. Although the third brother didn't win, the third brother also worked hard. Xiao Liu should not favor one over the other." Shen Yunjin deliberately joked with Shen Qinglan, but did he have to get anything from Shen Qinglan, just a simple competition for favor.

Shen Qinglan was speechless. Since he came back from his brothers, he looked like a normal adult besides the prince. Why did everyone else compete for favor so much? It made Shen Qinglan feel that he was more like an emperor than his father, and he wanted to compete for favor.

"Of course, there are also three brothers. I think the third brother is very vigorous immediately, but it is not elegant enough, so this afternoon I drew a saddle and horseshoe for the third brother. At that time, the third brother will find the eldest brother to make it. At that time, the war horses should be matched with saddles and horseshoes, which is called handsome and invincible."

The saddle must have been handed over to the prince's brother in the end, so Shen Qinglan is just teasing his third brother now.

"Saddle? What is that? Do you need iron to do it?"

After hearing the horseshoe, Shen Yunjin had already reacted. Now everyone has issued an iron sword. Naturally, they know the sharpness of this thing, so they know that the saddle is actually made of iron. Is it also a sharp weapon of war?

"Yes, the saddle only needs to be made of iron, but the horseshoe is made of iron, and the horse can also be put on armor to prevent the horse from being injured in the enemy."

"This horseshoe is specially embedded in horseshoes, so that if the battlefield comes to the battlefield, it can trample on an enemy to death, and it will not step on traps, and even protect horseshoes."

Shen Qinglan said in detail, thinking that if his brothers got a cool saddle and armor, he would definitely be very cool, but he was too young to make it for his brothers himself. He could only draw pictures for them to do it by themselves.