Modern Extra

The year 2034 of the New Calendar, perhaps called the 2034 of the New Calendar, is the era that really belongs to 2,000 years later and belongs to the future of the people of Dayong.

Over the thousands of years, perhaps the change of imperial power, further evolution, and even the royal family no longer has power, and finally become the era when the people are the masters of the country. However, Dayong is still the former Dayong, and the people live and work in peace and contentment, and there seems to have not been much change.

Over the years, the royal family where the Shen family is located has still been trying to protect the people of Dayong. Even if they have experienced disputes, reorganizations, and war, as the heir of Emperor Shen Jian, they are trying to complete the heavy task of protecting Dayong.

In the first 100 years before the founding of Dayong, Dayong's land was even large enough, the kind of large one with half of the earth.

Even after the war later, Dayong is still the country with the largest territory and the strongest combat ability and learning ability, leading the progress of the world.

The place that used to be the Shendu of Mengzhou has not changed its name. It is still the capital today. In such a place, there are countless students who come to study. In Shendu University, in addition to the full scientific research disciplines every time, it is about history! The history of Dayong has been recorded by real officials, which has never been cut off for 2,000 years, so many people who study history can deeply feel the pride of Dayong people from these histories.

The same is true today. Rong Hailiang, a specially invited history professor at Shendu University, came to give you a lecture in person. This class is destined to be full, because the history of that era is too touching to be obsessing.

Rong Hailiang, a history professor on the podium, is looking at the students sitting down. Each student has bright eyes and is full of strong love for history.

"Hello, students. Today, I am honored to come to Shendu University to talk about history for everyone here. I don't want to make today's course so boring, not to mention that we are talking about the most magical dynasty in the history of Dayong, and today, we want to read this paragraph from a person's perspective. History, and this person is Shen Jian, the founding emperor of Dayong. Do you like this emperor who ended the separation of the marquis and unified the whole Dayong?

The students below immediately cheered, and their likes were likened as a broken roof! Because people without Dayong will hate Dayong's founding emperor!

This emperor was born with divine power. Even if he was miserable in his early years, his life was full of legends, which made people feel happy to read cool novels.

"Shen Jian, our founding emperor of Dayong, was the first emperor in history to unify all small countries. Before he ascended the throne, he ended the separation of the marquis, but after he ascended the throne, countless small countries were eliminated. Only now that we Dayong had such a large land and our current life. Then today we will follow the thinking of the founding emperor and walk his legendary life.

Rong Hailiang also likes Shen Jian, the founding emperor very much. Who doesn't like it? In recent years, as long as the novels on the Internet are written about the emperor, almost 50% of the founding emperor Shen Jian will write about it. And because this emperor is a real monogamous supporter and a very good father, he makes several sons obedient and obedient, he is almost perfect!

This makes those netizens on the Internet afraid to write about time traveling into the emperor's father. Generally speaking, they all become counselors around Shen Jian. Anyway, this kind of theme lasts for a long time.