15

"This fragrant pancreas is a good thing made in the shop of the Marquis of Yong'an. Nowadays, it is also used by ordinary people. It can clean the laundry and body. Why is the maid looking for this?"

Hua Niang hadn't found out that her daughter had changed. At this time, she really didn't understand why her daughter suddenly said something about the pancreas, so she took it out to show her daughter.

This fragrant pancreas has been sold between officials and nobles in the eighth year of Dayong, and then slowly began to be used by the people. When used to wash clothes, the clothes are always fragrant, and there is no need to be as incense as before.

"..." Can Xie Yan say that she wanted to make soap to please her father and brother? Why is there soap in this overhead world?

Thinking of this, Xie Yan could only shake her head helplessly.

"I just want to ask, it doesn't mean anything else."

It seems that it's time to change other ideas. There is no soap, and there are other things. Xie Yan feels that none of the knowledge she has learned will be used. In this ancient environment, productivity is low, and she will definitely be shocked by everything she makes!

She thought so, but found that there was a toothbrush in her daily necessities! That's right! It's a toothbrush! However, at this time, people don't use toothpaste, but use a special tooth salt. This toothbrush is similar to modern toothbrushes, but the hair on it is an animal's hair.

What kind of world is this?

Xie Yan felt that she wanted to go out immediately, but it was not allowed in Xie's house.

In addition to the kind of female son of the Xie family, who can go out to meet friends carefully cultivated by Xie Huai, a concubine like Xie Yan has not been taught since she was a child. Naturally, it is impossible to take her out. She thinks that Xie Yan has a dancer's mother who is very embarrassed, and she naturally turn a blind eye to such a daughter.

If it hadn't been for Hua Niang's beauty, she was obedient and would never come to Xie Huai, and the Xie's mimmy would not have left Hua Niang's life, and she had also allocated a small yard to use.

Although there is no subordinate to serve Hua Niang, the monthly routine is still given, and food will be sent to the big kitchen every day. Although it is not so good, it is already something Hua Niang dares not think of to have such a life in Xie's house.

Hua Niang took her daughter up alone in this small yard, relying on the softness of Xie's mime, so she also knew that the mime didn't like the people under their identity, so she never came to Xie Huai.

Since giving birth to her daughter, Hua Niang has been living in this small yard with her daughter. She stubbornly called Xie Yan a female prince, not a daughter, so that one day her daughter could break away from her status as a dancer and be an ordinary woman.

This wish was realized in the previous life. As the queen of Dayong, Xie Yan naturally could not have a mother from a dancer, so Xie Yan was placed in the name of Xie's mime. Xie's mime didn't matter, but Xie Huai asked Xie's mime to dispose of Hua Niang under Xie Yan's hint.

The future queen can't have a dancer's mother.

Therefore, Hua Niang died in a glass of poisoned wine. Xie's mother felt pity and told her that she could plead with Xie Yan. At that time, Xie Yan was already very capable, but Hua Niang did not believe that her daughter would let herself die, so she went crazy to Xie Yan for verification.

As a result, she got her daughter's bored expression, but in the end, she still coaxed her, just coaxed her to drink, the poisoned wine that she could never wake up.