21

It was the third of the Shen family who came to pick up Shen Baitang. He used to love Shen Baitang's brother the most, but this time, when the brother and sister met after three years, they seemed to be speechless.

The dull atmosphere in the prison made Shen Baitang get used to silence for a long time. She remembered her ambition after her rebirth, and the appearance of her inferiority in prison. She only felt that she hated her family more, because in the past three years, her family had never seen her at all.

Life in prison is not easy. You have to work when you get up early every day. Only on weekends can you take a little break, but when others can take a break on weekends to meet your family, or call and write letters, Shen Baitang has nothing.

At the beginning of the first year, Shen Baitang complained that her parents had not found a way to save her out, and actually let her go to prison. Is a daughter in prison very face-saving?

The next year, Shen Baitang began to complain that her parents didn't come to see her. She didn't make any big mistake. Why didn't her parents come to see her? She forgot that her own prison was 108,000 miles away from her home. Shen's father and mother were also old, so they really couldn't come.

In the third year, there was even no outside news. It seemed that Shen Baitang, who had been forgotten by his family, began to regret it, but he just regretted why he quarreled with his parents at that time. If he didn't quarrel with his parents, would he not have to go to prison?

But no matter what, after the past three years, she looked as if she was also an old third brother. Some complained why the brothers didn't come to see her. Sure enough, when she had a daughter-in-law, she forgot her sister. Without saying anything, the eldest brother and the third brother didn't look at her, which made Shen Baitang a little unsty. Xing.

On the way back, neither brother nor sister said much. It was until he got off the train. When he arrived at the local area, Shen Laosan went to his friend's house to bring out his motorcycles together. Shen Baitang sat behind him and complained unwillingly.

"Third brother, why haven't my parents come to see me for the past three years? Even if you don't come to see me, why don't you contact me?

She finally asked this sentence, but Shen Laosan's voice was cold, but what she said shocked Shen Baitang.

"Dad can't visit you. Dad passed away a year ago. My mother has been in poor health. She always takes medicine and is uncomfortable back and forth. In the three years in prison, the villagers looked down on our family. The daughter-in-law I ordered for me before did not want to add it to me, which made my parents angry. Later, I thought of going out to work and met an enthusiastic girl. I got married two years ago. After your sister-in-law got married, she had been serving my parents, so I worked everywhere. Last year, my father disappeared. I worked with my eldest brother and second brother to do the aftermath for my father. The old house at home is now where I live with your sister-in-law. Mom is now. Take turns serving."

The man who had been honed by life said these words calmly at this time, but the words shocked Shen Baitang.

How come? Before he was reborn, Mingming's father was in good health! And mom! How did you die so early?

Shen Baitang was stunned, couldn't believe everything he had heard, and absolutely did not admit that his father's death had something to do with him.

But Shen Laosan, who rode a bicycle in front of him, said.

"Your affairs have always been the heart knot in our parents' hearts. I felt that I didn't teach you well that I made a mistake. Later, I didn't save you and let a little girl go to prison. Later, the Shen family built the road in our village, saying that they would find a contractor, and then there were people in charge of the road. Our second brother did this industry, so Mao Sui recommended himself. Our father went to talk to the village head for a while. When he came back, he was not good, and the people were gone in a few days.