3

The eyes of the three big men present fell on those cute hands, and Shen Qinglan really believed in their minds.

The scar's legs may really have been broken by the four-year-old child in front of him!!!

What is this? Weird kid? Pinch iron casually is like playing. Isn't that pair of people's bones lighter?

"Because he is a bad guy, he hit his father, and I hit him. I didn't beat anyone before. He was very good. Grandpa said that I was very strong and could only beat bad people."

Shen Qinglan put the iron ball after the group bar on the table, and the whole body exudes a harmless atmosphere again. After all, who would have thought that a four-year-old child could have such divine power?

Shen Huan stared at the iron ball on the table and thought that what he dreamed of when he was a child was natural magic power, but it was realized on others. For a moment, he was surprised and didn't know what to say.

On the contrary, Qiao Kangyun glanced at Shen Huan in warning, and his eyes were full of warnings. He didn't like Shen Huan's swearing in front of his child just now. Now this child is the time to learn to speak. If he hears adults swear, he will learn!

"Child, can this uncle have a look?" Xing Danqing saw such a powerful child for the first time. You know, they actually have many talents in this industry, such as those who play sniper rifles. That's really the death of the eyes god. That is to say, those special forces are also talented.

Like Shen Qinglan, it is almost a natural divine power. Xing Danqing fell in love with it at a glance.

He stretched out his hand, took the iron ball in his hand, tried to break it twice, and found that an adult could not break the iron ball at all. How to put it? Shen Qinglan saved all the original edges and corners together, so Xing Danqing had no chance to open the iron ball.

Qiao Kangyun beside him couldn't help stretching out his hand and took the iron ball. After finding that there was nothing he could do, his eyes at Shen Qinglan changed.

"Now my uncle believes that you hit the bad guy." He cried and laughed, and then mentioned the nature.

"Lanlan Baby told my uncle, how strong is Lanlan Baby?"

Such a talented child is simply a loss if he doesn't come to be a soldier in the future!

Shen Qinglan sat in Shen Huan's arms and was held by Shen Huan. He raised his little hands and made a big posture.

"So big!"

That's right! Entering the book of fate, Shen Qinglan, as one of the people who have something to do with the heroine, naturally received a gift from the world. He has a natural divine power. When he was born, he pinched many children's toys, which scared his newborn parents. Since then, he has been teaching Shen Qinglan to control this power.

Perhaps it is because the parents really spoil Shen Qinglan as a baby that Shen Qinglan feels that he will become so clingy and blames his parents.

This scene made the two policemen laugh or cry again, thinking that even if the child was strong, it was just a four-year-old child. It seemed that his parents could not recognize it clearly. Did they embarrass him by asking like this?

As a result, Shen Huan hugged Shen Qinglan.

"Can't you just try that other thing? Isn't there a baton in the police station? Try it!"

Shen Huanyue was eager to try, as if the person who wanted to do something to the baton was not Shen Qinglan, but himself. At this time, he picked up Shen Qinglan, then let him stand on his lap, and looked at Shen Qinglan with burning eyes.