8

I thought he was the first recording site, but Shen Zhuo never expected that when he hugged Shen Qinglan and entered the villa on the top of the mountain under the sidelines of many staff, there was already a person in it.

The man sitting on the sofa had delicate long black hair, but it would not look messy on his shoulders casually. His upper body was a simple white shirt. At this time, he stood up, and his thin and tall posture suddenly attracted Shen Zhuo's attention, and his eyes lit up.

This person has a more exquisite face than a girl, and a more exquisite face than his face. It is his good voice known as the sound of nature. His voice is changeable, but men and women. The key is that he can contract lyrics, compositions and sing alone. He is the real wizard in the music industry.

"Liang Yueming!" Shen Zhuo walked over directly with Shen Qinglan in his arms. His blue eyes were full of appreciation and excitement, which was the pleasure of seeing his idol.

Liang Yueming was stunned by the scene in front of him. Although he was singing and the music style was also varied, in fact, many fans were deceived by his long hair and leisurely appearance, so in front of Shen Zhuo, Liang Yueming's image collapsed directly.

"Shen Zhuo, do you have a son?"

How did you go to the variety show if you had a son? Is it so arrogant?

Thinking of the gossip in the circle mentioned by the agent recently, some people secretly divorced, and some people secretly gave birth to children. How can there be arrogant people in front of you? This person not only gave birth to a child, but also brought programs, etc... Does this child look at least four years old? Was Shen Zhuo only 18 years old at that time?

The expression on his face simply wrote his surprise.

Being questioned like an idol, Shen Zhuo was unconsciously offended, so he remembered holding someone and quickly introduced him.

"Idol, I hold this one, but my elder. This is my little uncle's kind."

He knew that the appearance of the little uncle would definitely cause misunderstanding, so he did not feel uncomfortable. Shen Qinglan looked at the long-haired singer in front of him and took the initiative to stretch out his little hand.

"Hello, I'm Shen Qinglan. Nice to meet you."

His voice was immature, but what he said was very mature. Liang Yueming originally felt that he had misunderstood Shen Zhuo and was a little embarrassed. Now he quickly stretched out his hand and squeezed Shen Qinglan's little hand, and his brain could not keep up with his mouth.

"Hello, little uncle, hello"

Ah... Shen Zhuo is 22 years old and Liang Yueming is 27 years old.

When he realized what he said, Liang Yueming quickly saved himself.

"I'm Liang Yueming, a singer."

Although everyone is in the music industry, they haven't seen much before, so the atmosphere is a little embarrassing now.

Then Shen Zhuo put Shen Qinglan on the sofa, sat down, and explained to Liang Yueming why his little uncle appeared.

"Oh, so that's it. Since you are taking elders to the program, I can't take advantage of you. I'll call me uncle."

Liang Yueming has a great mind. He thinks that there is a problem with how the child shouts by himself. It's too vivid to call his name and too close. It's better to call his little uncle with Shen Zhuo.

"Yes, my little uncle is awesome. He shouted for nothing." Shen Zhuo has always wanted to cooperate with Liang Yueming. If there is a chance this time, I want to promote it and winke Shen Qinglan.