12

"I said, classmates, you can't talk nonsense. If you lose 10 million, can you be so calm now? Besides, if you lose the card, can you just report the loss? Do you still need an alarm recovery card?"

The police comrades were laughed at by Li Mo's words. After all, they have lost everything these days. In fact, there are quite few bank cards, but many people lose their mobile phones. In addition, they have entered the information society, so many people bind all kinds of information in their mobile phones. They will choose to hang up as soon as possible after losing their mobile phones. Loss and so on, such as a card, it's enough to report the loss after losing it.

Who lost a card with 10 million yuan and was so calm?

"That card was given to me by my friend. It has never been used. I also asked others before I knew that there were 10 million in it. I only know the card number, and I don't know who the card opens this card is. I can't report the loss."

Li Mo explained carefully that he was not nervous. After all, if it was only 10,000 yuan, he might not be recovered, but if it was 10 million yuan, it would be different. The nature of the case changed, so he believed that the police would definitely recover it.

"..." Not to mention the police comrade, it was Li Mo's roommate. At this time, they were shocked one by one. Hu Yiwei and Ling Guangqing looked at each other. Originally, they wanted to say how an orphan could be so rich, but it suddenly thought that Li Mo was sent back to school in a luxury car. Presumably his friend. It doesn't seem impossible to send 10 million?

"... If you know the card number, let's do it? Let's first contact the bank to do an investigation. If you are really sure that there is a lot of money in your card, we will investigate it immediately, but if you lie, you will bear legal responsibility!" Police comrades can't help it. They have to pay attention to this case. If 10 million are really involved, the nature of the case will change.

At this time, while doubting in my heart, he warned Li Mo not to deceive others. Naturally, Li Mo did not deceive people, and then nodded.

The police asked the bank of Limo's bank card, and then contacted him. However, because the case was not present, the bank could not check the deposit of this card or something. However, the bank could check the card under Li Mo's name through Li Mo's ID number. As a result, after such an investigation, I found this one. The holder of the bank card turned out to be Li Mo, and the processing date was Li Mo's 18th birthday.

Now the police suddenly felt that the case was much easier to handle. The bank said that if you need to check the balance, you only need to log in to their bank's APP for card number binding and password input, and then you can see the balance, and you can also help Li Mo report the loss now.

Li Mo did not ask to report the loss. After thanking the bank staff, he downloaded the bank's APP. The people around him were quiet. Li Mo logged in to the bank's APP, then bound the card sent by Lan Lan before, and then checked the balance.

A series of zeros, Li Mo, who once took 8 million yuan, was really surprised, but he was not surprised by the money, but because it was a birthday gift given to him by Shen Qinglan. At this moment, looking at the moderation in his hand, Li Mo suddenly did not feel so difficult to accept.

"Police comrade, you can have a look. I lost this card. The balance is still there, and no one has used it for the time being, but this card is a very important thing given to me by my friend. Please be sure to recover it. I'm not going to report the loss for the time being. If there is a consumption record, can it be better? Is it to track the murderer's location?"

That card was given by Lan Lan, so Li Mo didn't plan to report the loss, but still wanted to recover the money.

The two policemen who have been working for most of their lives suddenly saw a series of zeros in the mobile phone. They have never seen so much money in their lives, no more, a lot, and it's really 10 million!!!