4

Many people have seen the series, but they really don't know how to shoot the series. The Star Trek has long been separated from real-life shooting. Only the stage is the real-life stage. That's why everyone thinks that the actors are not upscale. Many people think they hide behind the series. In fact, Real people don't have the same virtue as the people who perform in the series at all. They separate the protagonists from the actors in the series, and will not bring the good character of the protagonist to the actors.

And idols are different. Idols are singing and dancing. Their efforts can be seen on every stage and every performance. They strive to maintain the most perfect appearance, and always show their excellent appearance in front of fans. They are progressive, positive, and can make your Life seems to be full of vitality.

Actors and idols can't compare with this point.

Now that Shen Qinglan entered the special simulation warehouse for filming, it is also the first time that everyone has seen the director use the simulation warehouse, which was invented 100 years ago, so when Shen Qinglan lay down, everyone in the live broadcast room can see the situation in the simulation warehouse.

The blank simulation warehouse is like an endless white space. Shen Qinglan entered as a director. He is the god of the world. This simulation warehouse is related to people's ideas. As long as the director relies on the originally designed script, he will create the appearance of the script in this white space.

Many people have never seen how the director shoot a movie, and Shen Qinglan standing here is also surprised. After all, in this interstellar era, in addition to those drugs that can stimulate genes, many similar to simulation silos are still popular, such as treatment silo, or However, it is the holographic game of Star Network, which are all unique characteristics of this era.

Shen Qinglan took two steps ahead, and then found that his control of this space was like a computer. This feeling was wonderful, so everyone saw Shen Qinglan stretching out her hand, and a circular object suddenly appeared in the blank area. This is nothing else. It's just a glance that everyone can Recognize that this is what it looks like an emperor.

The next moment, the emperor gradually expanded. The white space under Shen Qinglan's feet was collapsing, and then falling. This fantastic feeling made everyone feel extremely exciting. With Shen Qinglan's fall, the emperor's star also began to become a plane. Shen Qinglan quickly built the map of the emperor's star, only at his feet. The originally empty area appeared in an instant, so that the people of the emperor could recognize this sophisticated map as their king's star at a glance.

Then as Shen Qinglan continued to fall, his target was the capital of the emperor star. When the familiar map of the imperial capital was simulated, Deng Jue outside was also extremely shocked, because no director dared to simulate such a big world like this, and it was so delicate.

The glory of the imperial capital is all in my eyes. There are palaces that people often watch in the program, huge shopping malls around them, and many things. Of course, in such a map, Shen Qinglan depicts an aristocratic high school according to the information he had seen before.

The name of this noble high school is also simple and rough, that is, it is called Imperial Noble High School. With Shen Qinglan's landing, this magnificent Imperial Noble High School, which has built almost an unknown area, appeared like this, and this is Shen Qinglan's theater, where everything happened.

It's not easy to shoot a series. It's not easy for the director to construct a world about this TV series. From the largest variety of big scenes to some small details, Shen Qinglan asked 144 to introduce his script again, and the simulation warehouse quickly began to add bricks and tiles to the world. In the future, this is shooting. The place where the series was filmed...