19

In Duan Chunting's actor life, he became popular with his superb acting skills. The first film won the domestic Golden Magnolia Best Actor Award, which opened his road to Grand Slam Best Actor. The film Escape from the Insane asylum is the world where Duan Chunting has Chinese actors. Sound.

For a long time, domestic films have actually followed the trend of foreign countries, and even the first books such as acting come from some foreign books. A talented actor like Duan Chunting has swept all the awards on acting skills in China with "Escape from the Insane Home", and even Even countries such as South Korea and Japan have been crowned the best actor.

When the film ran for the Academy Award for Best Picture and the Academy Award for Best Actor, because there were unfriendly judges in the Chinese in the jury, it finally missed the two crowns. In fact, at the Oscars half a year ago, everyone could see Escape from the Insane asylum. He is the well-deserved uncrowned king in this film.

As the hero of this movie, Duan Chunting's performance is more delicate and fascinating than the textbook. When people see this movie, they can't help but want to pry into the inner world of a mentally ill person. Even after watching it, they will constantly think of various pictures in the film.

Duan Chunting completely interpreted the patient's role incisively and vividly.

That's why, although the content of this film is deep and obscure, it is liked by many audiences at home and abroad, and even major domestic directors and actors have praised the film.

After watching the film on the Internet, many viewers discussed the plot of the film one after another. The most important point is whether the patient really escaped from the insane asylum.

The content of this movie is as straightforward as its name. It is a story about how a patient escaped from an insane asylum.

In the film Escape from the Insane Home, in addition to the hero, there are a total of seven people in this film. Nurses who like to take medicine to the hero every time they come to take away the hero's medicine and tell the doctor whose hero's medicine is poisonous.

The madman who secretly wanted to kill the hero, in order to protect the hero's good friend who escaped and was finally killed by the madman, and the guard of the insane asylum, he was extremely powerful. He always held an electric baton and had a full sense of oppression.

The existence of these people outlines the appearance of an insane asylum, in which the hero's wife is also trapped in the insane asylum, and she even gave birth to a child for the hero.

The child was so smart that he saw his father's pain in the insane asylum, so he encouraged the hero to escape from the insane asylum. After that, he got help from others. He avoided the nurse all the way, rebelled against the doctor, and protected his good friend. They attracted the madman and finally pestered the madman with the guard.

It all went very well, but when the hero finally thought he was going to escape from the insane asylum, in the torrential rain, his wife in a long purple skirt killed the hero's intelligent child. She covered the child's mouth and nose and deceived the hero back to the insane asylum.

The film did not say that the child must be dead, but the child's face was pale, and the rain hit his face and looked as a gray deceased. At a glance, he knew that he was dead.

The hero returned to his wife, and the family of three looked extremely happy, but in fact? Did the hero really escape from the insane asylum?

Many netizens believe that in fact, the male protagonist suffers from schizophrenia. In addition to himself, other personal fencies are also parapersonal. Smart young children represent the male protagonist's determination to escape the disease, the wife represents the temptation of this disease to the male protagonist enough, and other characters are more because of the male protagonist. Other things that happened on it were born. Once the child died, the hero really lost the opportunity to save himself.