7

What does it feel like to have beast teammates around the wild?

Shen Qinglan can tell you responsibly that they are in a good mood, because after living in this cave, the four beasts reached a short and tacit harmony. During the day, they will go to the ice lake to catch fish. The ice lake is almost an hour away from the cave on their side. After arriving, one The hole they smashed on the first day will turn flat again after a night of snowstorm. When you cut the ice again, the silly fish jumped up, it can be said that it was effortless.

During this week, the four beasts went to the ice lake to hunt during the day. Perhaps except for Shen Qinglan, all other beasts ate a lot, especially brown bears and giant wolves. These two can eat at least 50 black fish a day. You know, the size of that kind of black fish is almost two. Taken together, it is as big as Shen Qinglan. It's already very powerful for Shen Qinglan to eat so much.

The most surprising thing is that the golden python, the golden python, also came out to hunt with her. She also ate a lot, but she didn't eat it except after eating a hundred pill on the first day. Shen Qinglan knew that snakes ate one at a time, and then slowly digested in the body. The golden python had Ten meters long, after eating these black fish, these black fish exist in every part of her body, but their digestive ability is very strong, and even the fish bones can be digested.

In addition to the four hours of hunting daytime, Shen Qinglan will patrol outside along the cave to prevent other large beasts from coming. It is also an exploration of the ice sheet.

The four of them reached a good tacit understanding, leaving a guard fire in the cave every day and the black fish food they accumulated, and the other three went hunting and patrolling.

After a week, Shen Qinglan sadly found that it was snowing and windy every day on this strange ice sheet. He didn't know how these beasts survived here, and this beast, which should obviously exist in the tropics, walking completely without pressure in such a wind and snow, made Shen Qinglan To be more sure, the world is different from what you think.

Maybe I didn't come to an ordinary animal world.

It's no problem to stay where you are in the short term, but if it's the case for a long time, you will slack off as a beast and lose the ability to fight. The most important thing is that Shen Qinglan is about to eat fish!!!

I eat fish all week! Even if the meat is fresh, it can't stop eating and vomiting!

However, there has never been any other beast here, not even prey, so Shen Qinglan couldn't help it.

He didn't know that in many live broadcast rooms, people were bruised all over in order to eat, otherwise they would encounter a primitive beast war, or their classmates formed a team to meet the teams of other schools to grab territory. Everyone was defeated. Anyway, how could it be as long as Shen Qinglan? Idle?

These four of them not only have caves to sleep at night, but also fire and food storage. They even need to go to the ice lake to hunt black fish every day. It is simply a fairy day for many beasts!

After watching too much of those bloody hunting, many Asians will come to this live broadcast to watch such a leisurely daily life, because it is too leisurely here, and there is no life at all...

Xinglan Snowfield is very large, so there are really no other beasts in Shen Qinglan's area. Even because there are few students here, the material packs will not be put here, so Shen Qinglan directly missed a lot of things. This week, she has lived a life in the beast jungle.

In the early morning a week later, Shen Qinglan woke up warmly from the cave. He now is used to being squeezed in the middle by brown bears and giant wolves. These two hairy hairs made Shen Qinglan very warm all over. He instinctively stepped on the two. Shen Qinglan directly got up to dig his fish. He didn't plan his fish today. I'm going to take it away!