21

Never doubt the power of the state machine. As long as the country wants to investigate a person, it can quickly judge your behavior from Skynet, network information, big data, and then analyze your action trajectory to determine your thoughts.

It doesn't matter if Wei Xue doesn't pay much attention to it, but once it falls into the eyes of the police, it can naturally be completely clear under detailed investigation. Not to mention what you have done, as long as you want, your shopping list, your action trajectory, your communication records, All kinds of clues can be investigated, and then analyzed, dig you, and explore what you really look like.

This is the case when you were born in the Internet era. All the data has long been recorded in the network. As long as you have any operation, you will leave memories on the Internet.

An ordinary girl suddenly became a beautiful woman! It sounds like it's a TV series, movies and novels, but in reality, it's like a big change, which will only bring fear to people, okay?

"...it can't be alone." Qiu Jingwen couldn't help saying.

She looked at Wei Xue's ID card on the information and evaluated the woman on the ID card in front of her from the perspective of a professional broker.

"Look at the outline of the girl's cheek on this ID card, you can tell that it has round bones, a wide forehead, and this glasses are even squinted almond eyes, short and fat, and garlic nose, but even if I have only seen Wei Xue, I know that Wei Xue is a fox eye, right? Her cheeks are also exquisite and meticulous. It can't be like this in the photo at all. Even if it's cosmetic surgery, I don't think it's very good, right?

In fact, everyone has long been used to celebrity cosmetic surgery or doing some medical beauty in the entertainment industry. After all, you are in this environment, and you naturally have a greater pursuit of beauty. It can be said that you can see a lot of beauty in the entertainment industry.

But this kind of class seems to be a change of head, isn't it too exaggerated?

"Yes, and this ear, it is obvious that it is not the same person as Wei Xue. The shape of Wei Xue's ears in this photo is different from that of Wei Xue now..." Zhang Mei also opened her mouth. After all, she has been with Wei Xue. Because of her vigilance against this woman, Zhang Mei pays too much attention to Wei Xue, so I also found that this ear is different...

Zhang Mou looked more serious and felt that the matter was more complicated, even Officer Chen Yang, who was investigating the case. He glanced at everyone and then said.

"So now, we still need to investigate what the identity of the so-called Wei Xue is. I hope that in the future, you can cooperate with our police to carry out the follow-up investigation. You can directly change the day in China. It's not an ordinary person, so I think Wei Xue's identity is likely to have a big problem. And this is too coincidence. Why did Wei Xue, the so-called variety show, more than 30 million girls, just signed up? She also changed her ID card a month ago. After changing her ID card, she also registered a new Weibo and followed Blue Sky Desire, Duan Chunting, Rong Jin, Liang Yueming, Shen Zhuo and others, so I think all this must be strange.

This is why Wei Xue has not been interrogated since she was brought to the police station, because the above has begun to doubt the identity of the other party. Maybe the other party is sent from abroad. Although the world seen by many ordinary people is peaceful these days, in places where ordinary people can't see it. It's not that it's completely peaceful. Some special undercover agents still exist.

With such words, the three agents present instantly understood the meaning, and immediately said that as long as the police needed it, each of them would cooperate vigorously.