11 (1)

Liu Changzhi also looked at such a daughter, and his heart was very sad. After his wife was pregnant, of course, Liu Changzhi was happy, but after it was later found to be twins, Liu Changzhi was more worried about his wife's health.

In reality, pregnant women who have twins are often very tired at once, and the two children may also compete for nutrients in the mother's body. Some pregnant women are not in good health, which will affect the children in the belly.

At that time, after Wang Mingjuan was found to be a twin, the school generously gave Wang Mingjuan a half-year holiday to raise the fetus and have a baby for confinement. But even if everything was ready, everyone didn't expect that the prenatal check-up before Wang Mingjuan was fine, but When giving birth to a child, the child is in the wrong position.

That delivery almost killed Wang Mingjuan. Originally, she said she would give birth naturally, but after finding that the child was in the wrong place, Liu Changzhi quickly asked the doctor to have a caesarean section. At that time, Liu Changzhi and Wang Mingjuan's family were there. They both hoped that God could bless the mother and son safe. They didn't know that Wang Mingjuan would give birth. Two daughters.

In that delivery, Wang Mingjuan almost bleed heavily. After the child was delivered by Caesarean section, one of the children was normal, and the other child had an umbilical cord around her neck, resulting in hypoxia. Later, although she was rescued, she must have had physical problems in the future. At that time, she was directly in the hospital. The ICU directly burned more than 600,000 yuan for the Liu family and the Wang family for a month, and finally saved this small life.

Wang Mingjuan almost changed her blood all over her body. Later, even if she was rescued, the doctor also said that it was better not to have children in the future, because giving birth to this pair of twins almost cost Wang Mingjuan's life, and her womb could no longer bear a more burden.

A twin directly brought Liu Changzhi and Wang Mingjuan to the extreme poverty of the family. What's more, after confinement, Wang Mingjuan rested at home for almost half a year, and then began to work. They were taken care of by the parents of the Liu and Wang families.

The same is true for Liu Jiaojiao and Liu Xiangxiang. They are taken care of by the elders in the family. Liu Jiaojiao was born early, which was named by Liu Changzhi's father. Because after Liu Jiaojiao was born, all the family cared about the safety of Wang Mingjuan and Liu Xiangxiang, and there was much less love for Liu Jiaojiao, so such a one was established. Name.

Liu Xiangxiang is the name of Wang Mingjuan's father. She hopes that Liu Xiangxiang's life will be safe in the future. After she left the hospital, she often gets sick. Even if it is insurance, it will not be applied for children like Liu Xiangxiang.

Fortunately, Liu Changzhi and Wang Mingjuan worked hard to raise the twins. Liu Jiaojiao is not only in good health, but also very considerate. Under the education of her grandparents, she spoiled her sister who often fell ill. She was the first to play with her sister with any toys, because Liu Xiangxiang was in poor health and often accompanied her sister at home. How to make friends outside?

Under normal circumstances, this pair of sisters should be the closest relationship in the world. At least Liu Jiaojiao has always thought so. She has always been a perfect sister. At any time, she will choose to spoil her sister and give her everything she wants, because her sister goes to the hospital several times a year and let Liu Jiao Jiao kept crying with heartache.

From sensible to teenagers, Liu Xiangxiang is almost a regular visitor to the hospital. She can be sent to the hospital with a little wind and grass. Liu Jiaojiao is the most distressed. In addition to her parents' busy work, she keeps her sister on vigil during the summer vacation and winter vacation.