4

Not to mention how the Asians who watched the live broadcast were cute by Shen Qinglan's movements, as Zu Teng, who watched it recently, looked at the cute appearance of the little white tiger cub in front of him covering his face. Fortunately, it was the appearance of a brown bear, otherwise his face was full of giggle now.

At this moment, suddenly there was a sound of popping. Shen Qinglan opened his two claws. Her curious golden eyes looked at the source of the sound, but he didn't expect to see the fish! That's right! It's the fish jumping out of the water.

The whole lake here has been frozen, and the fish has been back and forth from below for a long time. After all, it also needs oxygen to survive. After the brown bear cut opens the ice, fish began to jump out of it. In order to raise freshly, it was a long time, and there were a lot next to this small hole. Fish.

The fish looks like a carp, but it is very big. The black fish keeps jumping after falling on the ice. The fish is actually bigger than the snow rabbit that Shen Qinglan caught before.

Zu Teng also saw the crazy black fish jumping out. He immediately stretched out his paws and pressed down one of the fish jumping to his feet. Even if the fish was under the bear's claws, it still had two-thirds of his body, which was enough to see how big the fish was.

Shen Qinglan also did it quickly. The two claws quickly held down a black fish, but compared with the brown bear, Shen Qinglan's two small claws could hold down a fish. The tail of the fish was still swinging around on the ground at this time.

Just through an ice surface, Shen Qinglan had recognized herself as a white tiger. At this time, she couldn't help looking at the brown bear and thinking that the brown bear should be able to eat fish, right?

A paw pressed the black fish, then bit the black fish with sharp tusks, and then hunted the next one.

Even if this fish is not easy to eat, it is meat! Shen Qinglan felt hungry.

Many fish jumped out of the small hole, and the mouth of the hole was very small, but all the black fish jumped out to breathe could not go back and were bitten to death by Shen Qinglan pressed to the ground one by one.

The brown bear foolishly helped Shen Qinglan bite many fish together. There are not only two animals on the ice, but also black fish on the ground, with a full number of 30 or 40.

After biting these fish to death, Shen Qinglan began to find an empty place to eat. His claws were very useful. He scraped the fish scales in three or five times, and then the fresh meat smell made him narrow his eyes in an instant.

Zu Teng had been observing the classmate's movements. At this time, when he saw his classmate eating, he did not drive him away. Suddenly, the bear smiled happily, and then he learned Shen Qinglan's appearance and scraped fish scales with his claws, but he was clumsy. The fish he got was not very clean, but he could eat it.

This kind of fish, which is not artificially raised and has been growing in Xinglan Snowfield, is actually particularly delicious in meat after opening, and there are few thorns, which makes both beasts very happy to eat.

It has probably become a beast, and eating is the most important thing in the life of a beast.

Although Shen Qinglan's small ball, he ate eight fish in one go! I ate my stomach roundly before I stopped.

Because no one knows when the next meal will be.

Brown Bear Zuteng also ate this bloody thing for the first time with a beast type, but he found that he didn't hate it, and even enjoyed it very much. His mouth was very big. When Shen Qinglan finished eating eight fish, he ate 14 pieces.