7

Shen's mother actually came with the child in her arms. Lao Ma was also stunned. Thinking about solving the problem of her eldest son, how could she come with her youngest son in her arms? He didn't hear anyone say that Shen Huan's mother gave birth to a son! However, looking at the carved in the same mold as Shen Huan, Lao Ma didn't doubt anything, so he said.

"Ms. Huang, it's like this. In the big recess, Liu Jiaojiao's confession to Ji Jiashu was rejected. As a result, your son Shen Huan received a rose and said that he wanted to be Liu Jiaojiao's boyfriend. Now is an important time in the third year of high school. How can students do this? I called them to the office for education. As a result, Shen Huan quarreled with Ji Jiashu and did something to each other..."

Lao Ma explained all this. Hearing this information, Wang Mingjuan took a look at her daughter and Ji Jiashu beside her. She found Ji Jiashu's guilty eyes and took back her eyes.

"What! Ji Jiashu first said that I didn't deserve Liu Jiaojiao. Why didn't I deserve it? Liu Jiaojiao has made me her boyfriend. Are we born with each other, okay?"

Shen Huan is still very angry. After all, even if he has nothing to do with Liu Jiaojiao now, this is his wife in the future. His wife can be bullied by herself, but others can't do it!

Shen Huan looks down on a person like Ji Jiashu who doesn't give his wife face.

When Shen's mother heard her son's words, she immediately smiled and looked at the beautiful-faced boy standing beside her. Sure enough, she knew at a glance that she was a good student. He had two styles as her son, unlike a son. She was as naughty as a child all day long.

Liu Jiaojiao was also a little nervous. If she calmly in front of the two boys and saw some broken jars when she saw her mother, then after Shen Huan's mother came, Liu Jiaojiao stood there at a loss.

As a result, Shen's mother hadn't spoken yet, so Wang Mingjuan spoke first.

"Classmate Ji, Mr. Shen, I'm Liu Jiaojiao's mother. You should have seen me. I'm sorry for what happened today. Jiaojiao is a little impulsive to do things. She doesn't really want to do anything. It's not what she thinks in her mind to let you two fight. I apologize for her first. "

Her gentle and warm apology made Ji Jiashu look extremely embarrassed, but Shen Huan waved nervously.

"No, it's not the fault of Liu Jiaojiao."

How can he make his mother-in-law apologize? Shen Huan is really nervous.

He still didn't know what happened to Ji Jiashu and Liu Jiaojiao. He just thought that this apology was really what Wang Mingjuan told him. In fact, Shen's mother beside him saw something, especially the ugly appearance of the beautiful boy, which immediately made Shen's mother know that her son had a chance!

Fortunately, on the way here, I asked my grandson what his future in-law was called, otherwise he would be ashamed now.

Thinking of this, Shen's mother quickly stepped forward.

"Is it Mr. Wang? I have been looking forward to you for a long time. I have known that you are the most powerful English teacher in the First Experimental High School. Every time you lead the graduation class, and you can get the best grades in our city A. Seeing you today really makes me feel like it at first sight. You don't have to apologize to my son. If he likes Jiaojiao, he likes it. I support it.

Shen's mother said such a thing to Wang Mingjuan, which stunned Wang Mingjuan, a teacher. Hearing this, Liu Jiaojiao didn't even care about her mother's apology for herself. She saw Shen Huan's mother holding her child in one hand and handed it out a red envelope from the bag in the other hand.