9

The ministers have calmed down on everything the sixth prince has done. After all, they all know that there is no ice in the palace, and even there are no ice in their house. In the early years, in order for the people to cut ice in winter, many people were frozen to death in ice and snow. After all, not all people We all have good clothes to wear.

Although Shen Jian's civil and military officials used to have good family conditions, they could not study and learn calligraphy. However, they all of them were all people who experienced the chaos of the dynasties. They have long known these cannibalists without spitting bones.

On the first summer day that Mengzhou became the capital of God, there were no ice cubes arranged in the palace. How dare you get ice cubes in your minister's house? What do you want to do? Do you enjoy it more than the emperor?

Now at least the world has stabilized. Once in summer, the people had to escape from the wasteland and leave those soldiers, so now it is much better. Even if there are no ice cubes in summer, they can stand it at most.

Now they are all sitting in the Qianyuan Hall and eating the smoothie made by the sixth prince one after another. Yes, this thing, the sixth prince is called a smoothie.

This smoothie is mixed with some fruits, and the ice cubes are cut into a presence like Xisha, and then mixed with fruit juice. The sweet shreds are particularly delicious.

There is such a smoothie in summer. It seems that people will cool down all of a sudden, and some waste ice cubes are placed in the corner of the palace of Qianyuan Hall to cool down.

After all, such a large Qianyuan Hall is ventilated, but there are many people, many people and quarrel. Naturally, it is very hot. With smoothies, everyone can feel better.

"This smoothie is really delicious. Let Xiao Liu arrange it in the future. Every day, when Zhongqing's family comes over, he can taste the smoothie."

Shen Jian, the emperor, is still very kind to his officials. After all, it was not in the morning in summer. He was every once a month, or every two months. Because Shen Jian was the emperor of the new dynasty, he dealt with a lot of things. It can be said that it has been five years so far. These officials almost every Heaven comes to the court. As long as he doesn't leave or go on business, he will see Emperor Shen Jian every day.

However, the morning starts after running out of breakfast in the morning, that is, the morning morning morning at about eight o'clock, and then ends at twelve o'clock. After the morning, the officials will sometimes be left in the palace for dinner by Shen Jian, and sometimes they go home directly. In the afternoon, they don't have to come to do something at home. Or sorting out work, visiting relatives and friends is also in the afternoon.

Because the officials were very busy in the morning, in only five years, the people also formed the habit. They also began to visit relatives and friends in the afternoon, because they didn't respect others when they went there in the morning, and they were afraid that others would be busy.

"I thank you for your grace!"

Many officials finally ate smoothies, and they were naturally very happy. Several of them were very dissentful of themselves as outsiders.

"Your Majesty, the weather in God has been hot recently. My grandmother is not good enough to eat for several days. I don't know if Your Majesty can give this smoothie to my grandmother, so that my grandmother can also taste the ice made by the sixth prince himself."

This is to take advantage of the sixth prince of immortals. In such an exit, several officials have the same meaning. The old man in the family is out of appetite, and Your Majesty will also give me some gifts.