14

Facts have proved that sometimes you can't speak too full, and God may give more than one soul friend, but many.

The song "Sea of Clouds" is a love song written by Liang Yueming for fans. Liang Yueming's fans are called stars in the industry. Inspired by this song, Liang Yueming wrote this sea of clouds, which means that he hopes that all his fans can be able to see the sea of clouds, and he will also protect all fans.

Before that, Liang Yueming changed this song many times, but he always felt that there was a problem and couldn't write the kind of love he wanted to tell his fans. It was not love but as hot as love, so he had been struggling.

After seeing Wei Xue's revised score, Liang Yueming suddenly became cheerful. After several interviews in the recording studio, he decided to change the score again, and happily pulled Wei Xue to the musical instrument room.

When he is so excited, he holds Wei Xue's hand getting hot and a little nervous.

Wei Xue was dragged by Liang Yueming and turned her head to see Liang Yueming's side face. She felt the warmth in Liang Yueming's hand and appreciated Liang Yueming's dedication to music. He seemed to be glowing when he sang.

Naturally, the state of the two was filmed in the camera. The people of the program team didn't expect Wei Xue to be so powerful that a song could conquer Liang Yueming, but it was not like the kind of vase that could only have one face to see.

At this time, there was a piano sound from the instrument room. The gentle and deep piano sound seemed to be a story slowly coming. With some love to tell in tenderness, it was a piano music that I had never heard of.

Attracted by the sound of the piano, Liang Yueming's movements involuntarily lightened and quietly walked in, and the photography team was also crept. Originally, Liang Yueming had already guessed that the person who played the piano must be Shen Zhuo! After all, both he and Shen Zhuo play music, and they were able to talk yesterday. This piano player doesn't do what he thinks except Shen Zhuo. Do you expect the best actor Duan Chunting to create for you?

Wei Xue is also attracted by such piano sounds. It is said that the real excellent player is not how gorgeous his performance is, but how emotional it can convey feelings through musical instruments. Even people like Wei Xue who don't understand music can hear it. The piano sound is still loveful, lingering and warm tolerance.

Just after the two quietly entered the musical instrument room, they saw Shen Zhuo and Duan Chunting standing on the side of the piano, standing there like guardian knights. The piano blocked the player, which made Liang Yueming extremely curious, especially two stunned agents standing on one side.

The originally gentle piano music suddenly changed its tune. From gentle tolerance, it seemed to suddenly start to the ultimate enthusiasm. With the flexible and joy of the piano, Liang Yueming suddenly settled in place.

Maybe others can't hear it, but Liang Yueming, as the creator, suddenly heard it. This song is "Sea of Clouds" that he has been struggling with now. If Liang Yueming's original "Sea of Clouds" is more like the gratitude and love for fans after perceiving the emotions of fans.

Well, now this piano version of "Sea of Clouds" is like a two-way rush. Originally, the gentle piano sound was the gratitude and love he wanted to tell his fans, while the brisk and bright love was the fans' mood towards him. Just listening to the sound of the piano, the fans seemed to have been ringing. The sound of shouting.

That voice of Liang Yueming is the most straightforward love of fans.

At this moment, Liang Yueming himself merged with his fans. He made Liang Yueming stand there and couldn't move.