5

"Little ancestor... Why did you learn to joke?"

Still saving the world?

Shen Xi looked at the little ancestor in front of her crying and laughing, feeling that she had finally accepted the fact that a snake could become a human being. As a result, she was entrusted with the heavy responsibility of saving the world. Was she a super invincible hero in the novel? Once he returned to the village, he met his little ancestor as his golden finger. And then reach the peak of life with the help of the little ancestor?

This sounds too fantastic, and even makes me feel that my worldview has been challenged.

"I'm not kidding. I've given you a chance to save the world now, teenager. Don't you want to be a superhero?"

Shen Qinglan can feel that the world is full of ghosts, but ordinary people can't see these ghosts at all. In fact, these ghosts have always existed around human beings, and if they continue to follow this result, ghosts will invade the human world sooner or later. Sooner, the human world will be. It will perish.

"...Okay, little ancestor, you can say whatever you say, but how to use this ghost flag?"

Shen Xi felt that although she didn't know anything, what the little ancestor said, as long as he did it. Are you afraid of hair?

At this time, I was very curious to hold this ghost flag in my hand. Listening to this thing, it doesn't seem to be a good thing! It's so scary.

"This ten thousand ghost flags were originally designed to strengthen the undead. Once I gathered the ghosts of the dead generals on the battlefield, I made ten thousand ghost flags. However, this year, I studied some modern knowledge, with a QR code on it. You can scan it. Mobile phone operation, and I wrote instructions."

Shen Qinglan still said this sentence indifferently, but the combination of ancient and modern times made Shen Xi stunned. He looked down at Wan Guifan again and found that there was a QR code on it. Only a year after his little ancestor came, he had already kept pace with the times to create an APP! Awesome!!!

"This ten thousand ghost flags can accommodate thousands of ghosts. In this flag, I have already placed ghosts in it before. If you need to place ghosts, you just fill in the information of each ghost on the APP. These ghosts have various professions. After death, they will also take your own. In exchange for incense, you can worship these ghost flags at home every day.

When Shen Qinglan first made these ten thousand ghost flags, it was because the dead souls of the soldiers on the battlefield could not be reincarnated because of their broken bodies. They were trapped in the flags of tens of thousands of ghosts by Shen Qinglan, and then became magic weapons in Shen Qinglan's hand. They were soldiers when they were alive, and even after death, they were willing to work for the country. And struggled, so he accompanied Shen Qinglan on the battlefield several times.

Later, after Shen Qinglan was far away from the battlefield, he traveled around and let these dead souls squat in the flags of thousands of ghosts. Every once in a while, these ghosts will also make something for Shen Qinglan. Shen Qinglan will also give these ghosts some incense to make these ghosts last forever.

"Yes, little ancestor, I know." Shen Xi nodded obediently and felt that she should know how to operate this thing.

Shen Qinglan continued to go.

"Now there is no black and white impermanence in the world, and many ghosts can't be reincarnated. They coexist in this world with human beings. Shen Xi, don't force these ghosts to enter the flags of thousands of ghosts. Wait until they are asked if they have any wishes to complete them, and then put them into ten thousand ghost flags and settle them to buy a house."