Arc 4: Fake Young Master

Winter in Shangjing always comes earlier than other cities, and this year is even weirder. October is coming, so the weather is so cold that it is the first snow of the year.

In recent years, the weather has been so capricious. It is extremely hot in summer and scary in winter. A black Maybach runs smoothly through the streets of Shangjing City. Snowflakes fall outside the window. It is very beautiful. There are many pedestrians outside. Many people with umbrellas are After all, this is the first snow this year, and people are very happy to see it.

The woman in the car wore a white professional suit, and her short black hair looked extremely capable. At this time, she was driving this magnificent Maybach to a destination. It was just that such a woman with exquisite makeup and a sense of oppression was stepping on a cute rabbit. Plush flat shoes look a little cute.

At this time, the bell suddenly rang in the car, and Shen Mubing, who was driving, opened her mouth directly.

"Sym on the phone."

The next moment, the screen in the car shows the time being on the phone.

"Bingbing, have you arrived now?"

There was a gentle voice from the other end of the phone, with a little softness. This person is not someone else, but Shen Mubing's mother Gu Jinrou.

"Not yet. It's about 20 minutes. The snowy road here is a little slippery."

Shen Mubing explained to her mother that Gu Jinrou was much more relieved when she heard her daughter's words, and then said.

"Don't worry. I've asked your aunt Wang to take care of Lanlan more. Just go slowly. By the way, it's snowing again now. Remember to drive slowly when you bring Lan Lan back later. I have prepared meals for you at home. I'll wait for you to come back."

She was very relieved to explain to her daughter.

"Okay, Mom, don't worry, I'll drive slowly. All right, let's not talk about it. I'll hang up."

Shen Mubing hung up her mother's phone, and then continued to take a serious look at the road conditions in front of him. The road was wet everywhere. It began to snow since yesterday. Originally, my brother didn't have to come to study today, but his younger brother had nothing he could do anything about, so today Shen Mubing came to pick him up.

Snowflakes were still flying outside. Twenty minutes later, Shen Mubing arrived at a very high-end community. The doorman of the community knew Shen Mubing. After seeing Shen Mubing's car, he let him go.

When she arrived at the underground garage, Shen Mubing put on high heels, put on her red coat, and lifted the prepared gifts in the back carriage.

Then she stepped on eight centimeters of high heels on the elevator, on the 36th floor, which was Shen Mubing's destination.

After arriving on the 36th floor, Shen Mubing had seen it when she entered the elevator downstairs and immediately greeted her.

"These are some intentions for Master and Mother. It's been cold recently. This medicinal wine can relieve the pain of Master's leg."

She explained to the nanny, who had already taken medicinal wine from Shen Mubing.

"Mr. and Mrs. are in there, Miss Shen. I'll take you there."

They are all acquaintances, so they are not polite. After Shen Mubing took off her coat and was hung aside by the babysitter, she followed the nanny to it.

Of course, it is the study. The owner of this study is the most powerful event in the literary and art circle today. He is famous for his good words. After seeing Qinglan of the Shen family at the beginning, he suddenly fell in love with him, and then accepted him as an apprentice and taught me carefully.