Arc 6: Gods Cub

The scorching sun in May is as hot as a frightening day. In Qinghe County, Yunfu City, Anguan Province, an urban and rural bus is slowly on the smooth highway. A boy in black sleeves is holding a selfie pole to explain the situation here.

"Let's see, this is my hometown Qinghe County. In fact, I haven't come back for five years. I have been staying outside since I went to college. It was also my parents who went to school to watch me. Now I have a live broadcast after graduation, and I am also in Shangjing City. Now I finally go home once, because my parents I especially called me to come back to worship God, so I happened to broadcast the situation in our hometown live to everyone. Look at the greening of the roadside, our Qinghe County was well renovated five years ago..."

This chatter is not someone else. It is Shen Xi, a funny anchor on the tomato live broadcast platform. His online name is Shen Laoliu. At the beginning, he became popular by shooting interesting things between boys in the dormitory. The reason why he was jokingly called Shen Laoliu by netizens was that every time Shen Xi came out. It's funny to make people feel funny.

Therefore, after graduating from college, Shen Xi did not look for a job, but began to live broadcast. He broadcast live almost every day, but some daily life is particularly interesting, so it attracted many fans to like it.

This live broadcast is not the kind of live broadcast that deliberately wrote the TV station to do the effect of the program, so Shen Xi was not very exaggerated, but proudly introduced her hometown.

His live broadcast is casual, not in the duration of the live broadcast, so the communication with fans is also more relaxed.

Compared with others who want to be born in a big city, Shen Xi doesn't think there is anything wrong with her hometown, and now his hometown is developing well!

Some people on the bullet screen said that Qinghe County is a place where furniture is very powerful? The furniture in Qinghe County is very expensive, handicrafted, expensive and of good quality. Many furniture is imported and exported abroad.

When Shen Xi saw this, she was also more proud and introduced it.

"Every family in Qinghe County can do wood carvings. Furniture is really a child. Although I am like this, I was able to carve dragons and phoenixes in junior high school, but now I can't work. I'm already a waste person when I went to college..."

Shen Xi nagging, an old man next to him suddenly heard Shen Xi's local accent, and then took the initiative to talk to Shen Xi.

"Little youngest student, where are you going? Are you back from school outside?"

As soon as the old man opened his mouth, Shen Xi immediately turned his head and saw a face full of years, but his eyes were full of spirit. Looking at his arms, he was particularly powerful. The hand placed on his legs could easily see the cocoon, and he knew at a glance that it was a carpenter's work.

"Yes, Grandpa, I'm from Shenjiacun. My name is Shen Xi. I used to go out to college. Recently, my mother asked me to come back to worship God. Where is Grandpa?"

Shen Xi talked enthusiastically to her grandfather, and the fans didn't feel that they were ignored. Instead, they listened to it twice in their spare time. They were still curious about Shen Xi's hometown.

"The descendants of Shenjiacun? You are a child of the Shen De family, aren't you? I'm your sixth uncle. Your father is my third brother's child. Have you grown up? What a promising!"

When the grandfather heard Shen Xi's name, he seemed to think of something, and then directly said Shen Xi's father's name, which stunned Shen Xi.

"Grandpa, do you know my father?"