23

All this happened so fast that even Yu Bingyun and Chen Yang did not react. They could only sit there and see everything in front of you. After all, you would never expect that only the scenes in horror movies would be staged in front of you, and one person really became another in front of you. Individual.

It's not magic, it's not a false existence, it's a real life.

Not only Yu Bingyun and Chen Yang sitting in front of Wei Xue's eyes were stunned by everyone who looked at all this in the monitoring room. More intuitively than these two people, the people in the monitoring room were simply watching horror movies at this moment. The next moment, everyone immediately reflected. He rushed towards the interrogation room.

When Liao Feng, Zhu Lian and Xie Yunchao, Yu Bingyun's subordinates, Yu Bingyun and Chen Yang had reacted. They had stood up and looked at Wei Xue in front of them with a very vigilant look, because no one knew whether the person who had changed so much in his body would be injured. Hurt others.

Many people suddenly squeezed in the narrow interrogation room, but Wei Xue, who was surrounded by everyone, had long been in the surveillance room.

Wei Xue turned into the appearance in her original ID card. She was not so thin, so she was wearing a purple suspender at this time, which made people feel even more strange. She sat there as if she had found something, covered her face and cried bitterly, and her hands had long ago. From the original green finger to the original appearance.

She was sobbing, but everyone present remained vigilant. There was nothing she could do. No one knew whether this person would hurt others after such a change.

As a result, in everyone's vigilant eyes, Wei Xue looked up. The face they had seen was still extremely ordinary, but at this time, her little eyes narrowed slightly burst into tears.

"The system is gone... The system doesn't want me anymore..."

She cried. When she saw her hands, Wei Xue had actually knew that she had not only lost the system, but also the beauty that made her proud. This made Wei Xue collapse very much. She fell into an indescribable inferiority. Originally, the pride brought by the skin seemed to have been suddenly Take it away.

Yu Bingyun had calmed down and looked at the woman in front of him.

"Are you Wei Xue? Why did you suddenly change your appearance?

Is it true that it is the so-called system in Wei Xue's mouth? If so, this is simply the most horrible thing in the world.

However, Wei Xue was hit by her return and did not reply. She kept crying. The policemen who were originally vigilant gradually relaxed and felt that there was no threat to the girl.

In the end, I could only arrange two policemen here to watch Wei Xue cry. After all, the interrogation can no longer continue.

When Yu Bingyun and Chen Yang came out, they were still a little lingering. After all, compared with others seeing big living people in the video, they really saw that Wei Xue's appearance had changed in front of them, and the distance was no more than one meter. At such a close range, it was intuitive. Seeing a beautiful woman turning into an ordinary person, even if there are not many horrible pictures, can you imagine it?

The face was pinched again like a clay figurine, and those good things were taken away, so the whole shock could not be expressed in words.

After coming out, the two looked at each other.

"Has Captain Chen watched horror movies before?"

Yu Bingyun still had time to joke, so that Chen Yang, a big man, could not say that he was afraid after seeing it, and forced him to endure the discomfort in his heart and said.