12 (1)

After the college entrance examination results came out, although her feet still hurt, the results of her hard work were rewarded. Liu Jiaojiao was naturally very happy, so she was in a good mood in the next few days, and she discussed with the Shen family which university in China this score could apply for. Although she could not return to China for the time being. But the application should be properly prepared.

Shen Huan was also very happy. After talking to his brothers in China, he learned that everyone's grades were good because of the teacher Shen Huan paid for. In addition, his physical fitness was relatively good. Someone's score line had passed the police academy, so everyone was happy.

"Since it's a holiday, why don't we come abroad to play together? I invite you to come and see my future wife by the way.

To be happy for the brothers, Shen Huan invited everyone to come over. There are many people and lively, so that Liu Jiaojiao sees strange faces in the hospital every day, and she will feel uncomfortable.

Song Minghe, Tang Xu, Wan Sen and other family conditions are also average, but after six years with Shen Huan, they naturally know that Shen Huan, the boss, has no hypocrisy, so they will definitely bring gifts when they go abroad with happy expressions one by one!

After all, aren't they all talking about it? If you don't see anything else abroad, I like this bite in my hometown.

So everyone went abroad, and then prepared a lot of delicious food for Shen Huan and the Shen family, because they knew that Liu Jiaojiao was treating her feet, and they specially asked their parents what they could not eat. After all, they naturally went outside. I will be homesick.

The Liu family are also very happy. After all, the eldest daughter's grades have always been ordinary. Originally, they thought that their daughter could take an ordinary second grade. No one expected that Jiaojiao had passed the score line, so she was so happy that she couldn't do it. In addition, her daughter's foot injury was naturally happy.

Of course, the school also celebrates because of the good grades of the students, but Ji Jiashu and Liu Xiangxiang, who are always the first and second in the third year of high school, have not played very well this time. Although they have passed the first line, their grades are slightly worse than before. Ji Jiashu's score line can't reach the university he wants to go. I was depressed for several days, which made the people of the Ji family worried.

Liu Xiangxiang doesn't matter. Although her score has decreased, it is similar to Ji Jiashu. The two can still go to the same school, so they are full of expectations for the future.

Ten days later, Ji Jiashu finally decided on the school he applied for. After Liu Xiangxiang asked, he did not consult his parents, and directly applied for several schools that Ji Jiashu applied for. When the Liu couple knew about this, the web page applied for the examination had been submitted and could not be changed.

The atmosphere of the Liu family was very dull. Liu Jiaojiao was not at home in the first place. As a result, Liu Xiangxiang also did such a thing, which really made the couple very sad.

"Anyway, I have applied for the exam now. Mom and Dad, you can't change it if you want to change it. Since the college entrance examination, aren't you most concerned about your sister? My sister went abroad for medical treatment, and you have run back and forth twice. What's wrong? Now that you remember to care about me? When I was happy for my sister's score before, why didn't I want to think I was sad because I failed the college entrance examination?

Liu Xiangxiang is like a hedgehog. Since that, she has been full of resistance to her parents.

"Xiangxiang! Your mother and I went abroad to see your sister, but didn't I send you the college entrance examination? I don't care about your sister. From childhood to adulthood, I don't think I'm sorry for you. In addition to making you in poor health since you were a child, which one is not related to you first? You eat first, and you can play first. You will always choose the skirt you like to wear first. If you like it, your sister wears it together. Now I don't want to blame you for anything. I just ask you to be obedient, okay?"