8

Suddenly, she thought of the ghost beside the woman. Shen Xi only felt creepy. How could such a woman who relied on fortune-telling, but in fact, she could make fortune-telling towns make people feel afraid?

"Little ancestor, help me! I'm afraid I'm targeted by bad guys!"

Shen Xi quickly took out her mobile phone and explained as she took out it.

"Little ancestor, didn't you say that I didn't broadcast live before? I've been broadcasting live these days. As a result, I didn't go to the live broadcast room for a few days. There is a live broadcast room called fortune-telling live broadcast on our website. There is a woman named Jiujiu Fairy in the live broadcast room. She used to rely on fortune-telling on the hot search. Don't my fans want me to watch the lively? As soon as she came up, she said that I had a bloody disaster. Not only that, she even contacted me in private and insisted on asking me for my birthday. Fortunately, I was smart, I didn't give it at all. You see, little ancestor, this is this woman..."

Show Shen Qinglan the live broadcast room recorded on her mobile phone. Shen Xi also didn't believe in these unscientific things before. He thought these things were unscientific and unreal. Where are these things in the world?

But after seeing the little ancestors and Wanguifan, I really believed all this and understood that some of them were very powerful, not only could help some ghosts, but also even harm people!

And the female ghost beside the nine immortals. Is this female ghost her twin sisters? Shen Xi couldn't see this, but the other party was so bad that he plotted him behind his back, which made Shen Xi really feel that the other party was not a good person.

Shen Qinglan got Shen Xi's mobile phone and saw the 'woman' in the live broadcast room at a glance. If others watch this live broadcast room normally, they can only see Bai Ling's appearance, but Shen Qinglan saw Bai Ling's ghost in the video at a glance and heard Shen Xi in his ears.

"Little ancestor, when I watched her live broadcast that day, I found something wrong. This woman was accompanied by a female ghost who looked exactly like her. I don't know if she is her twin sisters, but she must not be a good person!"

Shen Xi was a little angry and afraid. After all, as a normal person, who can understand these strange things? Especially when it comes to metaphysics, you can't figure it out when they easily ruin your family?

Just looking at this small piece of yellow paper can make Shen Xi have a bloody disaster? What kind of bloody light disaster is it? Is it a little bleeding, or just taking half of your life?

After Shen Qinglan saw the female ghost, he already knew the situation. He glanced at the yellow paper.

"This puppet made of yellow paper follows you through your birthday. Some of your news should not be difficult to find, and the female ghost you see is not the twin sisters of this woman, but the ghost of this body. She was occupied by other ghosts and turned into a living soul, only next to this body. Turn around. If I read it wrongly, this live broadcast room is used to give people fortune-telling and merit. With merit, it is used to hide the act of stealing things and day. When this woman is really famous, I'm afraid this soul who has been expelled from her body will never come back.

It is such a female ghost who has inextricable contact with Shen Xi, which may be the culprit related to the destruction of Shenjiacun. Shen Qinglan frowned.

"Ah? Was that woman fucked by other ghosts? Oh, my God, little ancestor, aren't you talking about the same path between people and ghosts? Why can ghosts occupy people's bodies?

If those floating ghosts can occupy other people's bodies casually, what will the world be like? So will it be inseparable from people and ghosts at that time? The more he saw so many ghosts, Shen Xi understood the strangeness of the world more. He believed that there must be a way to distinguish between people and ghosts, but it did not delay his creepy.