13

Speaking of which, the Shen family is not so demanding that their son-in-law to advance. They will not say that since his son-in-law has entered the army, he must show something, such as being a general or something. It will have to work hard! Do you think the general is so good?

Shen Ze took his son-in-law into the army, hoping that his son-in-law could have a good way out. Even if he was discharged from the army in the future, he could do whatever he wanted. At least he knew some friends and had friends to do things, which did not let his son-in-law work hard.

Therefore, when Lu Shaotao said that he wanted to be discharged from the army, Shen Ze did not object. Instead, he thought that it would be good for the family to fight together in the future, and the two big men in the family could also protect women and children well.

But when he heard his daughter's words, Shen Ze was still happy for his son-in-law.

"Do you think Taozi is working in Shangjing now? Isn't that good? Can't our family be reunited next year?

At the thought of this result, Shen Ze was naturally happy. After all, his daughter and son-in-law have been separated for five years, and long-term separation is not good for the relationship between husband and wife.

"Yes, my son-in-law is working in Shangjing City now. If we had gone, the family could live together." Grandma Shen also smiled and hugged Shen Qinglan and thought it was the best thing.

Even Shen Qinglan was a little surprised. Unexpectedly, my father would choose to transfer to Shangjing City, but think about it, the current policy is different from my memory, so it is normal for my father to transfer.

"Well, Dad, Mom, I think Brother Tao should always have a place there in his spare time, so I gave him the location of the newly bought house. Let's call the neighbor again. If Brother Tao goes there, he can still help see the child. It will take some time for us to get there."

It's January now. They used to be July this year at the earliest. During this period, if Lu Shaotao has nothing to do, it's good to see the house. Anyway, they are all a family.

"It's not a matter. I'm just happy that Taozi can have a job in Shangjing, which makes me have to worry so much."

Shen Ze was really happy for his daughter. After thinking about it, he suddenly asked.

"As for Shen Baitang, have you told your son-in-law?"

This matter is really appalling, so they are all families and can't hide it. If my son-in-law knows it again in the future, I'm afraid they don't think they will regard him as a family.

"Yes, he was very worried, but he was relieved when he knew I was fine. He just said that he would let me rest more and pay me, but I refused."

Naturally, Shen Baiyu can't help but tell her husband that although she has parents to rely on such a big thing, the person who will accompany her for life in the future will be her husband, so it's better to have no secrets between each other.

Lu Shaotao was about to be scared to death on the other end of the phone. After asking several times, he confirmed that Shen Baiyu was fine before he was relieved. He almost didn't want to fly over directly.

After calming Shen Baiyu's comfort, he gradually reassured and confirmed that they were going to Beijing soon, so I was relieved, but I was inevitably worried.

"Well, this is normal, but our family is rich now. Our son-in-law's money is used first. He goes to Beijing now, which is also different from the army. Just wait until we move there."

Shen Ze smiled, and so did Grandma Shen. Now that his daughter and grandson are around, his son-in-law can also be happy in the future. How can he be unhappy as a parent?