2

Hearing my boyfriend's voice, I turn quickly fixing a feigned smile to my lips taking his hands off my eyes seeing him watch me meanwhile pulling my heart from the pit of my stomach where it fell seconds ago hearing the masculine voice.

"How can I not recognize my own boyfriend voice?"

His lips moves inaudible. "...yla." What did he say? Is he talking to me? But I did not hear anything or did you? My grin grows wider mimicking that of a Cheshire cat, looking at him like a fool.

"That is cause you were secretly hoping it was a green eye stranger."

"Yeah, right." I bite sarcastically saying it out loud.

"Kayla?" Cole looks at me questionably. "I have been calling. Looking all over for you?"

My college badboy's head tilt waiting for my response. And I think, should I tell him what I did or keep it to myself before shit goes south in his home.

How will I go telling my boyfriend who I came to his party in his house that I went to pee and, and the more I think about the adult content happening in his room and his reaction to my action; yup, not a good idea.

Laughing. "I kinda lost my way upstairs so I took a detour of the house." He chuckles sweetly my heart squeeze and not in the good way but I smile despite my stomach churning walking to kiss his lips softly before brushing the hair out of his face.

Don't puke. Don't puke. Don't puke. Sucking my lips in plucking them out moist watching the gleam in his eyes I know all too well.

It's not about Cole. I lost the date of when I fell out with him which he doesn't know about yet but that is not an excuse. I have never lied to Cole, like ever and it seems foreign lying smoothly. And it's cause of him.

Cole is everything I love; dark, cold but sweet to me, tattoos, bicep so huge cause he plays for the team and is their captain, blonde hair and piercing grey eyes. You see Cole and easily fall for him cause he is the kind of bad boy who ends up falling in love with the innocent virgin who secretly admired him from afar.

You remember reading those books where the girl can't seem to take her off him, blushing when she is caught staring at him or their eyes locks on each other, when he is playing all she does is admire the way he runs back and forth the track with a ball then he wins the match and everyone chants his name and he makes a loud roar for the crowd.

Reading further into the book wearing a sheepish grin on your lips knowing your single life bleeds for a taste of love; to craft a story with your very own tall, dark and handsome bad boy who is madly in love with you but you can only wish for it to be real and you are eager to know what happens next in the book.

They both realize their chemistry is undeniable and despite his annoying ex trying to send you to an early grave, you want him and him alone.

And there comes the cliché ending, falling in love and a happily ever after. You sigh closing your book wishing to have the butterflies she experienced and the crazy story line that builds her happily ever after.

The part played out well for me who fell crazily in love with him my first year till I got bored, tonight.

Whatever happened upstairs makes me rethink if I have the happy ending I fought for or I literally just settled for less just to wake up from the nightmare today. I want more.

Needed more.

And I don't know how to fix this... me... us.

"I love you, Kayla." Nope, can't hold back.

Heaving every content I had today on the floor, the regurgitating sound made my eyes blurry feeling hands hold my hair up rubbing my back for comfort.

Spitting the last content, I hear voices but one so distinct even in my sleep I must recognize.