26

Sitting at a secluded corner in the library as I type away with much enthusiasm to finally getting to the last chapter of Deville and Nadia trioligy.

Baby pink perfectly manicured nails runs along the keyboard from one end to another fixing letters into perfect words that hopefully my readers will get an imaginative experience of their not so perfect ending.

Come to think of it; not all love story ends like Disney fairytale.

Still baffles me the extent of my naivety to saving what I lost a very long time ago. My eyes drifts to my laptop bag where Zayn’s contract lies, contemplating if to pull it out thereby reading a scary yet exciting new feeling.

Refusing to let me enter a blind contract thereby suing him in the course of event; he insisted I go home with his contract and do my research before accepting his offer once again.

Which I may add… I haven’t.

Too busy with finals drawing closer and so is graduation, and my valedictorian speech. Or, I do not want to look at it at all, because what gives?

I pause my fingers, chewing my bottom lip in thoughts… dominant…submissive.

Yeah, no, K.

The lesser you have an idea about it, the best it is for you not to be scared and run off.

“I will let you know when I need to have you.” He said.

Have me? Does this makes me a whore?

A cheap and desperate whore?

Or, a whore with her own motive.

Shaking off that dirty thoughts in my head, I resume typing not wanting to give my readers the satisfaction of a happy ending but something far worse that will have them hanging on the edge of a cliff to purchase the last series.

My lips crack into a devious grin. “Yeah, I am evil.” Bite me.

My love life is dead so yeah, I decided to take it out it on my characters as crazy as it sounds.

I, kayla blaq went from being a lover girl who had it all to hanging the fate of my future in a billionaire.

A very sexy billionaire that makes my lady bit cream for him. Who seize control of my senses in a way he stares right back at me heatedly as if looking into my soul with his green pools.

It prickles the hair on my skin, pumps such an adrenaline in my system. I find myself either lost for words or saying the wrong choice of words.

And when that happens Zayn give this grin, he knows how uneasy I am around him yet find it in his best interest to intimidate me.

Now I am about to be titled his mistress… No, submissive.

Slowly my gaze flits up looking about for a peeking tom just to see the coast clear. The ones present in the library are tables away from me.

Nervous, I drag the cursor to the search engine all being discreet searching the one word that may make a little sense of what I am about to do with one Italian billionaire.

Tapping my feet on the floor to ease as much anxiety as I can clasping my fingers together resting my chin on them meanwhile scanning the room in fear of being caught browsing such lewd topic…

‘Bitch, you’re perfect you need no filter.’

Sings loud in the hall room, jumping on my toes in fright at being caught surfing the net for something out of my major.

Scrambling to silence the device inside my bag avoiding the deathly glares from both the librarian and students studying ahead in preparation for the forthcoming exams.