34

“Stop it.” I whine, hiding my face behind my hand laughing cheerfully.

He does it again. “Malik! Stop. I am ticklish.” Slapping his strong arms inside his baby blue dress shirt.

“I had to do something.” He pulls me closer to him by the waist showing off deep dimples.

My hands flat on his chest, strong arms hold me still in a close embrace as we look at each other smiling.

I can feel the heat building up in my cheeks hoping it did not travel further down and give me away.

Malik sensually let go of my waist twirling me in the process but holding onto me. The floral dress I have on dances with me as I dance to the rhythm of the cha-cha.

Biting my lip. “How are you so good at this?”

Malik Sinclair surprise me to a salsa date with his magnificent moves. To say shocked is such an understatement.

The way his body moves like it has no limbs, how he effortlessly moves my stiff bones in a way seeming relaxed and exciting that my body has no better option but to ease into the arms of this handsome man.

His glassy blue eyes sparkles revealing pearl whites when he gives a smile at me.

Given with the obvious stares from other dancing partners in the room tells how good he is at this; how attractive he captures the eyes of everyone in the room.

Deep sultry voice. “Look at me, Kayla.” And I do, loving every inch of his dark handsome face staring down at me.

His hands wraps my waist once more moving it along with the beats; slow, powerful and somewhat erotic.

My heart beats faster in my chest threatening to burst in sheer excitement. What is wrong with me?

This time he turn me around, my back to his front breathing down on me neck with his magic hands holding firm to my waist.

“My grandmother taught me. She is Dominican.” He whispers au so sweetly my heart miss a beat.

I could picture Malik as a boy learning the steps from his grandmother. A twinge of jealousy suddenly overwhelms me; I never had an extended family.

Hell, I do not know my extended family; and my parents left me in the care of nannies and cooks and butlers for as long as I can remember.

No one to teach me from right or wrong.

Facing Malik once more with his eager eyes on me. I smile. “I will love to meet your grandmother… your family.”

He beams placing a chaste kiss on my left cheek. “She will love to meet you, Kayla.” I nod taking a step back shyly.

He chuckles brushing my hair out of my face. “Come. I know a nice restaurant around the corner owned by a friend.” He pulls me along meekly following behind his tall form.

It was a short walk into the restaurant. Both of us clouded in our heads as a permanent smile sits on my face.

Why? That, I do not know.

Everything just seem perfect for reason I do not know. Malik is the kind of guy you take home to momma and papa.

The guy you show off to your friends. Malik is the exact opposite of Cole, and unfortunately the same as him.

Only difference is that I do not really know if Malik do have kinks while playing a façade for the world like he does.

But, if so, he is slowly crawling into my heart and it is only a matter of time before I end of falling for Malik Sinclair.