52

A/n

Hey guys, sorry for the glitch for some weeks now. Whenever I post, it ends up being old draft I saved and not the current update. I have tried fixing it to no avail since I don't know if it's from my end or so. Really sorry about that y'all.

Sending hearts and kisses to every comment, vote and share HSK has gotten 💜 y'all the real MVPs

This is the quietest season the class can be, all heads bowed down to questions right in front of them.

Exams has begun the past week and it shows how I am just about ready for the next chapter of my life.

One day I will end up as an executive running my very own publishing company; but for now, I am quite open to starting at the bottom in one of the very best.

"Pens down class!"

Our professor announces which raise my head up just in time to watch her push her glass to the tip of her nose waiting for anyone to dare her.

Told you she strict; yet, I find myself loving her all the more.

"Hey?" I turn to my right at the soft call where Nathaniel sit. "Did you finish?"

He asks curiously causing a wide grin to grow on my lip packing up my writing materials into my bag.

"Yeah. You?"

Ruffling his brown curls. "Not really."

Cheering him up. "Don't make a face cause it will only make you feel worse." He nods packing up.

The students shuffle for the door leaving their sheets behind just as instructed.

Sighing. "Besides I know you will pass."

A simmering glint of hope spark in his eyes. "You do?" Throwing his duffel bag over his shoulder.

Smiling, I run my hands through my hair. "Yeah, why not. I tutored you, remember."

Nathaniel laugh. "Yeah, thanks Kay."

Snapping me out of my shallow thought. "Uhm, Kay. Can you get this to Zimra for me?"

He pulls out a small gift box wrapped with strings passing it over to me.

This quickly pique my attention. "Sure." Observing the little item.

By the time I look up Nathaniel is four flight of stairs down that result in me shouting his name.

Waving the box. "You like her, don't you?"

Using his both hands as an amplifier for his voice. "More than you ever know, more than she feels."

Don't know why but his words create a beautiful smirk on my face seeing the sincerity held in his eyes.

It only made me more happy that my best friend gets the best guy in the world and on the field.

"Have to go, training starts in an hour." I nod.

The big league has taken a few of our boys; Cole inclusive, for their training. They get paid a whooping ten thousand dollars just for trainings; I hope one day they make it big.

"Nate! Make her happy." A roguish grin grace his lips before running off. He better.

My phone vibrates suddenly causing a scare.

Speak of the devil. Zimra. Oh shit!

I am so late, checking the time rushing for the parking lot.

My best friend glares hard at me as soon as I jump into her car causing a visible line to show in-between thick dark brows.

"Babe, what took you long? I almost literally stomped in the hall and drag your ass out."